Thread: Passat Alltrack

Users Country Flag

Passat Alltrack

Hi all! I've just bought myself a used 2015 Passat Alltrack with 33,000km on the clock. I've only had the chance to drive it for a day so far, ended up having to travel interstate the day after I picked it up I've gotta say though that one days worth of driving was pretty nice!

I came across your forum while trying to do a little bit of research to learn about my car. At this stage I'm on the hunt for accessories and a good place to find them which I'm sure I'll find given some time hunting through the forum.

Some things I'm looking at to start with are:
    - Rubber mats
    - LED Light Bar (Doing a lot of country driving at night, South Coast + Roos)
    - Paint Protection
    - Giving her a name!

Just in case this is like any other forum I've been on (I really hope it isnt! Time will tell), Yes I will be using the search function!

Users Country Flag
    Welcome mate! You have come to the right place!!!
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Users Country Flag

Welcome mate the alltracks are a very nice car indeed i have the golf version and love it

As you say drives very well indeed

Check the detailing section there are many posts on paint protection (i used pomponazzi on mine)

Rubber mats can be found on ebay i got a good set front and rear for my golf for $80 delivered!

I can't help with a name sorry thats up to you

Happy motoring
    2017 Golf Alltrack 135tdi All options
    19 inch Brescia Wheels Golf R brakes front and rear
    Calipers painted Candy apple gold
    New rear sway bar and linkages