Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Vehicle damage pre-delivery / delivery inspections

Quote Originally Posted by Pzero View Post
    To be honest, I've seen these symmetry and alignment inconsistencies with Mercedes as well. Not sure what you can do...
    I agree. I have seen Porsche, Mercedes, BMW have these issues. I am getting a rline sunroof dap as well but from the pictures I wouldn't be too fussed. It is never going to be perfect.

Users Country Flag
    Everything on mine was perfect.

2017 Tiguan 162TSI Highline/R-Line
    2017 Audi S3

Users Country Flag
    Vehicle damage pre-delivery / delivery inspections-img_3985-jpgMine was fine bar a really odd fault in the carpet of the drivers footwell... like it was warn? there is an area about 10x4cm that is 'ruffled'and feels totally different to the rest of the carpet, I left it as it was a company car but I can imagine fixing it would have been a mission - everything out to change the carpet? (I would have asked for this if it was my car)

Users Country Flag
    Oh man. I have just discovered what I think is a manufacturing fault on my Tiggy!

Vehicle damage pre-delivery / delivery inspections-20170802_170752-jpg

Passenger side rear door. The rubber piece on window. It looks like they did not install this piece correctly as there is a raised section.
    The other rear door also has a little area on the bottom with a raised section...

I will raise this with my dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    Oh man. I have just discovered what I think is a manufacturing fault on my Tiggy!

Vehicle damage pre-delivery / delivery inspections-20170802_170752-jpg

Passenger side rear door. The rubber piece on window. It looks like they did not install this piece correctly as there is a raised section.
    The other rear door also has a little area on the bottom with a raised section...

I will raise this with my dealer.
    Sucks!! Well hope it's a quick fix. Can't really see it in the pic.

Tiguan 162tsi Rline fully loaded (June 2017) - NSW, Northern Beaches

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Bear View Post
    Sucks!! Well hope it's a quick fix. Can't really see it in the pic.

Tiguan 162tsi Rline fully loaded (June 2017) - NSW, Northern Beaches
    I'm not quite sure how to rotate the image, but if you were to rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise, you will be looking at the window in the correct orientation.

There is then a 'vertical' rubber line that runs down the window (separating the moving window to the static one) that rubber piece in my picture you can see that it is not flat as it should be.

I know it's hard to see. That's probably why I had missed it too during the pick up. I only noticed it from the shadow the lip created...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213