Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 Octavia RS - 162TSI - Going to buy, just need some opinions

Just for comparison, I got an Octavia RS, DSG, Hatch, Race Blue, Tech Pack with +2 years factory warranty for $40k. I tried to see if other dealers would match it and even they told me they couldn't and to take the deal. So I promptly did. =)

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Cheers for all the feedback guys. Ended up phoning around yesterday and ended getting what feels like a great deal on a car already in Australia. Went a little more again above my budget however I feel it was worth every cent. Just won't be buying coffees at work for a while . Car is brand new, not an ex demonstrator or anything. Took the plunge and bought it.

Octavia RS DSG 162TSI MY16
    +Metallic Moon White
    +18" Black Pack
    +Tech Pack
    +Comfort Pack
    +Sunroof
    +All onroad costs
    $45,000 flat

RRP was about $50,000-$51,000

Delivery in about 2-3 weeks (coming from another dealer).

Users Country Flag
    congrats on the good price and good car
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Nice!!!!!! I'd be jumping on that deal too. All those extra packs make the car feel really premium. Wish I had them too. =D

Hi all newbie here taking delivery of a my16 rs tsi dsg wagon race blue, 18 inch black pack and comfort pack this week. Paid 45k I think I got a good deal what do you guys think?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly the spec I'm after, so jealous!! Well done on a great buy!
    MY 22 Superb Sportline Wagon. Moon White.
    1985 BMW K100RS in JPS racing livery
    2019 BMW R1250GS Exclusive

Users Country Flag
    Sounds like a good price for a fully loaded spec. Get on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    vRS 2011 Race Blue

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks guys, paid deposit on Monday and secured the car. Way better spec then I thought I was going to get. Sort of makes the car more exciting (I love gadgets). Originally talked myself out of the tech pack and everything however now I'm really excited for it.

I thought the first deal I had was good, goes to show how it's worth shopping around even further. I'm sort of numb to the wait as originally I thought I was going to have to wait till mid next year and prepared myself for that, just getting my head around I'll hopefully have the car before Christmas.

Sound's alright Monas, I think the wagon is about $1,500 more right? I got the Sedan as partner has a brand new Golf wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated View Post
    Thanks guys, paid deposit on Monday and secured the car. Way better spec then I thought I was going to get. Sort of makes the car more exciting (I love gadgets). Originally talked myself out of the tech pack and everything however now I'm really excited for it.

I thought the first deal I had was good, goes to show how it's worth shopping around even further. I'm sort of numb to the wait as originally I thought I was going to have to wait till mid next year and prepared myself for that, just getting my head around I'll hopefully have the car before Christmas.

Sound's alright Monas, I think the wagon is about $1,500 more right? I got the Sedan as partner has a brand new Golf wagon.
    I wasnt going to get comfort pack but after sitting in those leather seats it has a feeling of premium luxury. I kinda like the folding mirrors too for some reason. I was lucky as i went to dealer and they had only received it as a demo 3 days earlier. Pick it up tomorrow. 2016 Octavia RS - 162TSI - Going to buy, just need some opinions

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12