Definitive Car

Thread: For those who love to ride Moto Cross and those who love to surf .

For those who love to ride Moto Cross and those who love to surf .

Well as someone who participates in both these outdoor activities this is the ultimate . Yes I do both and the VW T5 van is the preferred method to get to the beach and the bush . This is INSANE !!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDi9uFcD7XI

Stupid if you ask me.
    I can imagine the locals were super impressive with that.
    Skis were frowned upon in that line up for so long I can imagine a out of control motor bike would have been popular

As it was a one off stunt I would not worry too much about it , after having seen some of the behind scenes they had to spend over 4 hours cleaning out the water from its internals as he drowned it quite a few times during filming . I think he had enough control to keep out of trouble , you would be amazed at how much control you can have over a bike just using body weight to control turns etc even on the water . As for skis well without them there would be a hell of a lot of places that could never be surfed not to mention rescues . Too many people took it too seriously because if it would become main stream the cost would be astronomical .