DNA Tuning (Australia)

Thread: polo gti ea888 1.8t 6r tunes?

Users Country Flag

polo gti ea888 1.8t 6r tunes?

Hey there does anyone know when tunes will start becoming available for the new 1.8 6r polo gti?

I have a stage 1 APR tune on my tiguan and love it. Definately keen to tune my next car.

I have seem some impressive stats on tunes for the same gen 3 engine in other VAG cars.

Cheers,

The engine is nearly identical to the one in the A3 with the DQ200 - it is fantastic when upgraded and a rocket.

APR - High Performance Development for Audi, VW and Porsche Vehicles.

We are looking forward to getting our hands on the new Polo

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy_H View Post
    The engine is nearly identical to the one in the A3 with the DQ200 - it is fantastic when upgraded and a rocket.

APR - High Performance Development for Audi, VW and Porsche Vehicles.

We are looking forward to getting our hands on the new Polo
    Guy do you know if the ECU and the update process will be the same for the polo? Any ideas on rough dates?

Cheers,

No & No is the answer. If someone would buy one & bring it past our office, it will speed things up enormously.

Users Country Flag
    No & No is the answer. If someone would buy one & bring it past our office, it will speed things up enormously.
    Bit too far to drive unfortunately otherwise I would be there tomorrow. Perhaps I need to convince my wife we need to visit her brother in Brisbane and get away from Adelaide's freezing cold weather
    2015 Polo GTI with DA pack : Milltek Turbo back exhaust | DD spacer | JB1 | VWR Turbo Intake elbow and intake hose | BMC panel filter | KW Street Comfort coilovers | Whiteline adjust. endlinks | Harding DSG Perf. tune | Wagner Intercooler| Dotz Mugello 17 x 8 32ET

Users Country Flag
    Look forward to seeing a tune for the new Polo Gti 1.8 6c Manual
    Last edited by maxrob200; 11-08-2015 at 11:02 AM.
    MY19 Polo GTi 2.0 DSG

Previous VW cars:MY16 Polo GTI manual, 2007 Jetta 2.0 TDi manual, 2001 VW Bora V6 4-Motion - flooded away

7. Do GIAC have one?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    Do GIAC have one?
    I asked and an Associate of Garrett Integrated Automotive Corp. advised me that they do plan on releasing software for the Gen 3 1.8ts, no mention of how soon.

I realise APR USA have one for the 1.8 Gen 3s but its application is for particular Beetle, Jetta and Passat only so far.
    Last edited by car_nut; 18-08-2015 at 09:32 AM. Reason: just realised I published a confidential email
    2015 Polo GTI with DA pack : Milltek Turbo back exhaust | DD spacer | JB1 | VWR Turbo Intake elbow and intake hose | BMC panel filter | KW Street Comfort coilovers | Whiteline adjust. endlinks | Harding DSG Perf. tune | Wagner Intercooler| Dotz Mugello 17 x 8 32ET

Users Country Flag
    Don't know if this helps but I have found this link
    https://www.mychiptuningfiles.com/ch...-tsi-gti-192hp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag

If someone would buy one & bring it past our office, it will speed things up enormously.
    Anyone taken you up on your offer so far?

Cheers
    Gary
    Golf Mk7.5 R, Volvo S60 Polestar, Skyline R32GTST