Thread: mk5 Badgeless grill + headlights for sale

Users Country Flag

mk5 Badgeless grill + headlights for sale

Hey all,

I have for sale a brand new badge less grill for a mk5(golf not GTI) comes new in box, with plastic notch filler. I was going to go down the path of fitting the badge less grill and filling the notch, but decided I like the Badge on the front. As such, this is for sale. can ship at your cost. $15 buys it.

Apologies for the potato pics

Secondly I have for sale some mk5 headlights. I was sold these by someone who said they were OEM Headlights. turns out they are not. I have decided to try re-coup some cash from a deal gone sour.
    See link below, these are the style and brand of the headlights, they look like a good quality unit, would suit a HID conversion maybe. They come with 1 set of LED bulbs(for indicators I assume).
    HVW155
    Looking for $50(half of what I paid).

Happy to package and post either item at buyers cost.
    Mine: -MK5 Golf 2.0TDI[Deiselgeek sigma 6 shifter + H&R 50mm lowering springs + GTI Tartan interior + Audi 18x8 A6 wheels(Dark Steel)]
    -MK1 Golf The re-spray/re-build
    In the family: -MK5 Jetta 2.0TDI, -9N3 Polo TDI, -6R Polo TDI, -Mitsubishi S^$&box van
    A pattern seems to be forming...

Quote Originally Posted by polski_ogurek View Post
    Hey all,

I have for sale a brand new badge less grill for a mk5(golf not GTI) comes new in box, with plastic notch filler. I was going to go down the path of fitting the badge less grill and filling the notch, but decided I like the Badge on the front. As such, this is for sale. can ship at your cost. $15 buys it.

Apologies for the potato pics

Secondly I have for sale some mk5 headlights. I was sold these by someone who said they were OEM Headlights. turns out they are not. I have decided to try re-coup some cash from a deal gone sour.
    See link below, these are the style and brand of the headlights, they look like a good quality unit, would suit a HID conversion maybe. They come with 1 set of LED bulbs(for indicators I assume).
    HVW155
    Looking for $50(half of what I paid).

Happy to package and post either item at buyers cost.
    Hi bud.
    If you still have the grill, I'll grab it.
    Will need posted to 4069.

Please message me.

Cheers.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Headlights Sold, Grill still available(excluding the bonnet notch) $10 + postage and Ill post it lunch time tomorrow (8 hour deal)
    Mine: -MK5 Golf 2.0TDI[Deiselgeek sigma 6 shifter + H&R 50mm lowering springs + GTI Tartan interior + Audi 18x8 A6 wheels(Dark Steel)]
    -MK1 Golf The re-spray/re-build
    In the family: -MK5 Jetta 2.0TDI, -9N3 Polo TDI, -6R Polo TDI, -Mitsubishi S^$&box van
    A pattern seems to be forming...