Support VWWC

Thread: Newbie from Queensland

Users Country Flag

Newbie from Queensland

Hey everyone, what a great forum this is! I've been reading it the last few weeks before the delivery of my Mk7 golf and have found it really useful so have finally joined. Current ride is a Mk4 polo GTI and have absolutely loved this car. It's getting on a bit now though and time for an upgrade. Was looking at a 2015 polo GTI to replace it (naturally) but need something in the meantime as there's no firm release date for the new GTI. Settled on a golf 90TSI manual, shame that VW doesn't offer a better engine in manual until you get to the golf GTI. Was unlucky enough to sign a contract with Bryan Byrt VW in Brisbane which has since gone into receivership. This all went down just the week before I was due to pick it up! (this week) So I'm particularly interesting in hearing from other members' experiences with Bryan Byrt and whether they have been delivered their cars. Thanks for reading!

Users Country Flag
    Welcome mate...try contacting BDO or DELOITTES regarding your concerns as they are the recievers sorting the place out....VDUB..
    VOLKSWAGEN TECHNICIAN - 16 YEARS OF PAIN..
    VCDS CODING- FAULT DIAGNOSIS - PRE PURCHASE INSPECTIONS- REPAIRS
    9W2 BT KITS -$300 - 9W7 BT KITS - $450 - CANBUS UPGRADE $150
    BRISBANE / GOLD COAST

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks VDUB and really sorry to hear about your job being caught in the middle of all of this mess. I've actually contacted BDO and Deloittes a number of times in the last few days and get put through to an answering machine and no-one answers my calls. But thanks for the advice I'll keep trying!
    Mk4 VW Polo GTI

Mk7 VW Golf 90tsi manual, limestone grey, 19" rims, expected delivery week beginning 24/11/14

Users Country Flag
    Barloworld has purchased and theres rumours that VW have given back the franchise. Stay tuned.

Users Country Flag

Is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Barloworld has purchased and theres rumours that VW have given back the franchise. Stay tuned.
    Is that true, The One?! Any more recent development regarding this?
    Polo GTi MY13.5 Candy White + Bi-Xenon + RNS510

New dealer taking over mt gravatt dealership in January apparently, will try to honor current deals.
    Last edited by eliminist; 08-12-2014 at 02:10 PM.