Page 312 of 413 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Hi All,

Newbie to the forum here, though I would jump on and start reading up as I have just ordered a MY18 Tiguan 132TSI Comfortline + DAP. Wont be taking ownership until April however but still looking forward to it! Will be a nice upgrade from my 2004 Magna!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ingy View Post
    Hi All,

Newbie to the forum here, though I would jump on and start reading up as I have just ordered a MY18 Tiguan 132TSI Comfortline + DAP. Wont be taking ownership until April however but still looking forward to it! Will be a nice upgrade from my 2004 Magna!
    Welcome! You’ll love it when it arrives.
    What colour did you order?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by spacemannz View Post
    Welcome! You’ll love it when it arrives.
    What colour did you order?
    Couldn't decide between grey and blue so I went white! haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooboy View Post
    A Canberra based work friend recently bought their new Golf from a Sydney dealer - the dealer had it delivered to their house and then they had take it in for registration.
    Do they turn up with a big car transport in my suburban street and begin offloading?
    Very tight in my street with a lot of traffic.
    And how about the official handover & demo of all the new electronic gadgets.
    Last time I bought my car there was also the big reveal.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

9 days and counting since the Grand Hero offloaded 700+ vw's and so far, nothing.. there are a lot of vehicles lazing about on the docks at Port Kembla making people wait... has anyone got theirs yet?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson22 View Post
    9 days and counting since the Grand Hero offloaded 700+ vw's and so far, nothing.. there are a lot of vehicles lazing about on the docks at Port Kembla making people wait... has anyone got theirs yet?
    My dealer reached out late last week to advise me that Aussie authorities (Border Force and Agriculture) quarantined everything coming off the ship, something to do with dodgy eggs. He said it will likely have a 1-2 week impact whilst they comb through everything.

My original ETA for delivery was before Xmas, now they are talking first or second week of January...

Thanks. ah well I shall be patient.. your dealer is more in-the-know than mine, who said the boat had been delayed and wouldn't arrive for 2 weeks (I said erm.. no.. the ship with the car with the VIN you gave me has docked!)... I was then told the car was still ON the ship, (the ship had left and was off to Korea). Thanks again.. I will wait..

Quote Originally Posted by Umo View Post
    My dealer reached out late last week to advise me that Aussie authorities (Border Force and Agriculture) quarantined everything coming off the ship, something to do with dodgy eggs. He said it will likely have a 1-2 week impact whilst they comb through everything.

My original ETA for delivery was before Xmas, now they are talking first or second week of January...

Ps. am now separately wondering about dodgy eggs on a RORO vehicle carrier? anyway... I guess it will come in good time........

Users Country Flag
    Thanks. ah well I shall be patient.. your dealer is more in-the-know than mine, who said the boat had been delayed and wouldn't arrive for 2 weeks (I said erm.. no.. the ship with the car with the VIN you gave me has docked!)... I was then told the car was still ON the ship, (the ship had left and was off to Korea). Thanks again.. I will wait..
    My dealer has been fantastic in regards to keeping communication open and updating me regularly, I had my VIN before the Grand Hero was even docked in Bremerhaven!

Ps. am now separately wondering about dodgy eggs on a RORO vehicle carrier? anyway... I guess it will come in good time........
    Trust me I am separately wondering about that also! I figured the crew on-board messed up in some manner to cause this. I did send a follow-up email on Monday to get more details, awaiting a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Umo View Post
    My dealer has been fantastic in regards to keeping communication open and updating me regularly, I had my VIN before the Grand Hero was even docked in Bremerhaven!

Trust me I am separately wondering about that also! I figured the crew on-board messed up in some manner to cause this. I did send a follow-up email on Monday to get more details, awaiting a response.

Thank you.

Page 312 of 413 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast