Page 195 of 240 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2392

Thread: The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Just bought a GTI Clubsport

Hey there everyone greetings from Iceland!. New to this forum.

I posted earlier in the first post group on here if you want to see photos .

I just bought myself a brand new GTI Clubsport in Carbon grey(Dark grey) if i remember the name of the color correctly.
    I love everything about it but there is one thing that i would want to play around with and that is wheels.
    Maybe you guys can help me figure something out , i want them to sit flush with the body of the car.
    The 19'' clubsport wheels look too stock to my eye and i want something thats unique. Not that the car isnt already unique.
    Im wondering , are 9.5'' too wide of a wheel ?. I think that 9'' would fit without a problem. Also what is the perfect offset (ET) for the wheel to sit flush to the body ?.

Thank you for reading !

Hi guys,

Thought I'd chime in and post up the pricing I got since this forum was a great source of information.

Brand new MY17 110TSI Highline:
    • Tank of petrol
    • Premium plates
    • R-line option
    • Metallic paint

32K driveaway from Leichhardt Volkswagen.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by haflidij View Post
    Hey there everyone greetings from Iceland!. New to this forum.

I posted earlier in the first post group on here if you want to see photos .

I just bought myself a brand new GTI Clubsport in Carbon grey(Dark grey) if i remember the name of the color correctly.
    I love everything about it but there is one thing that i would want to play around with and that is wheels.
    Maybe you guys can help me figure something out , i want them to sit flush with the body of the car.
    The 19'' clubsport wheels look too stock to my eye and i want something thats unique. Not that the car isnt already unique.
    Im wondering , are 9.5'' too wide of a wheel ?. I think that 9'' would fit without a problem. Also what is the perfect offset (ET) for the wheel to sit flush to the body ?.

Thank you for reading !
    Hi and congrats getting a Clubsport, it's an amazing car I have 19x8.5 et45 and they sit perfect. My car is also lowered. Iam sure a 9in wheel would fit but it may just hit the guards depending that your plans are with lowering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Volkswagen Mk7 Golf GTI 40Y Clubsport
    Tuned by Tarmac Engineering / Spectune
    @ Bayside Performance Services Cleveland Brisbane

Users Country Flag
    Hi, I have ordered also new Golf R Wolfsburg Hatch, about 3 weeks ago and my dealer told me August/September. Yes you are right there is no much info on a car itself,lets hope they will release it soon!

Users Country Flag
    My Wolfsburg wagon is due to land late October with me getting my hands on it early November. I put my deposit down quite some time ago.

Still haven't confirmed a price as I haven't had the clutch replacement on my current R dealt with fully. I got it back yesterday - cost me $700 - but there is now a funny noise coming from the front so It's going back. Sounds like metal on metal. Maybe a stuffed bearing?
    Looking for:- RS4 B7 Avant.
    Current:- Amarok V6 Sportline; Mazda CX-9 Azami AWD
    Previous - Mk 6 R manual; Mk 7 R manual; Passat 130 TDi Wagon. Mk 7.5 Wolfsburg Wagon.

[QUOTE=Paul_R;1233119]My Wolfsburg wagon is due to land late October with me getting my hands on it early November. I put my deposit down quite some time ago.
    QUOTE]
    Have you had these dates confirmed recently? Seems to be a huge variance with dates

Users Country Flag
    I checked my delivery yesterday. BTW, I got told that the full price is $66,500. That's the most anyone should pay for a Wolfsburg wagon, no sunroof. I will be paying much, much less than that but not finalised yet. Many factors to negotiate.
    Looking for:- RS4 B7 Avant.
    Current:- Amarok V6 Sportline; Mazda CX-9 Azami AWD
    Previous - Mk 6 R manual; Mk 7 R manual; Passat 130 TDi Wagon. Mk 7.5 Wolfsburg Wagon.

Users Country Flag
    I have ordered Wolfsburg wagon and have a delivery date of September 16th. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by krazykatz; 11-07-2017 at 06:44 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykatz View Post
    I paid a touch under 65k for the Wolfsburg wagon and have a delivery date of September 16th. Fingers crossed!

Wow. I've been told February. Do you mind me asking who your dealer is?
    2017 - 7.5 R Wolfsburg Wagon
    2010 - Audi Q5

Users Country Flag

Is that Feb for the wagon or hatch? I purchased the car at Brighton VW.

Page 195 of 240 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast