Page 173 of 413 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by IsDon View Post
    Congratulations mate.

You'll never look st that Polo the same way again.

Boy or girl? (Am I allowed to ask that these days without being howled down by the LBGTIXYZ brigade?)
    Thanks mate. A little girl, we named her Eva.

Didn't know how she gave birth in the front seat as I was driving and her seatbelt was still on!

What a story to tell her later on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY20 Golf R - Dynaudio Excite 400w Premium Audio System - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - Lapiz Blue
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - R-Line Package - Pure White MY10 Golf GTI Mk6 - 5 door - DSG - 18" Detroits - Sunroof - Leather - Electric Seats - Sat Nav - MDI - Park Assist - RVC - Deep Black Pearl - SOLD! MY13 Polo GTI - 5 door - Bi-Xenon's - Panoramic Sunroof - Candy White - SOLD!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladbach View Post
    Congratulations! Very happy for you, I hope your wife and the baby are doing well.

Oh, and yeah, maybe they do prioritise, I just wouldn't have thought so.
    Yeah mother and child doing really well!

MY20 Golf R - Dynaudio Excite 400w Premium Audio System - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - Lapiz Blue
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - R-Line Package - Pure White MY10 Golf GTI Mk6 - 5 door - DSG - 18" Detroits - Sunroof - Leather - Electric Seats - Sat Nav - MDI - Park Assist - RVC - Deep Black Pearl - SOLD! MY13 Polo GTI - 5 door - Bi-Xenon's - Panoramic Sunroof - Candy White - SOLD!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by hcvo1 View Post
    Yeah mother and child doing really well!

Congrats to you both!

MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Users Country Flag

I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Eyes24 View Post
    Congrats to you both!

Thanks mate!

Now waiting for my second big delivery!
    Last edited by hcvo1; 24-03-2017 at 07:32 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Thanks mate!

No waiting for my second big delivery!
    It's blood hard waiting, my car coming mid June now.

MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Users Country Flag
    It's blood hard waiting, my car coming mid June now.

Don't I know it. I ordered the car the week we found out that we were having the baby and now the baby has arrived, the car is still 2 weeks away!

Users Country Flag
    Don't I know it. I ordered the car the week we found out that we were having the baby and now the baby has arrived, the car is still 2 weeks away!
    2 weeks will go very fast compared to how long you have already waited.

Congrats on the safe arrival of Eva, that's a long wait for the car
    MY17 Tiguan 162 Highline | DAP | Rline | Pano Sunroof | Pure White
    Stage 2.5 - APR DP, APR Turbo inlet, Muffler delete, IS38 Turbo, APR tune

MY18 Tiguan 162 Highline AllSpace | Sound & Vision | Sunroof | Blue Silk

Users Country Flag
    2 weeks will go very fast compared to how long you have already waited.

I'm heading into the dealers to get an oil top-up for the wife's Polo GTI - man that thing needs a constant top-up! I might also ask when they think the ETA on the car will be.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TheTig View Post
    Congrats on the safe arrival of Eva, that's a long wait for the car
    Thanks mate! I see you have the same taste as I do - we have ordered exactly the same car!

Page 173 of 413 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast