Support VWWC

Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Octavia today?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T_BONES View Post
    I like the sound of this 👍👍👍
    That will look really good with that amount of drop.
    I think i might have to! What brand of sway bar did you get?
    I went with 034 motorsport got their Mk7 GTI Adjustable rear sway bar. i got it on stiff at the moment and its perfect.
    1999 Golf GTi - SOLD
    2005 Golf GTI (2 Door) - SOLD
    2014 Octavia RS400 Combi
    1997 Golf GTI (Daily/Track Hack)

Users Country Flag
    Played removalists on Monday.
    Trailer was a little overkill for one two-seater couch, but hey, I didn't pay to borrow it!
    Trailer much larger than car - semi trailer mode engaged.
    What did you do to your Octavia today?-img_20170220_110805-jpg
    2012 Octavia vRS TDI. Darkside big turbo, 3bar tune, other stuff. 200kW/650Nm.
    1990 Mk1 Cabrio. 1.9 IDI w/ 18PSI.
    1985 Mazda T3500 adventuremobile. 1973 Superbug. 1972 Volvo 144 in poo-brown.
    Not including hers...

Quote Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
    I went with 034 motorsport got their Mk7 GTI Adjustable rear sway bar. i got it on stiff at the moment and its perfect.
    Hey Fizz
    Have you changed the Front Sway bar?
    just the rear?
    You still running stock Dampers/springs

If only the Rear, how's the front roll vs the rear roll, as the roll moment wont be very well 'tuned', or are the MK3 a stiff chassis....

Cheers
    Skoda RS 230
    "The Grey Ghost"
    SG-TP-AB RS230 - Timeline

I've never heard of that brand before I'll have to look into them. Awesome, a sway bar is definitely on the wishlist haha.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by HPRS230 View Post
    Hey Fizz
    Have you changed the Front Sway bar?
    just the rear?
    You still running stock Dampers/springs

If only the Rear, how's the front roll vs the rear roll, as the roll moment wont be very well 'tuned', or are the MK3 a stiff chassis....

Cheers
    Currently Stock Suspension only rear Sway bar replaced.
    car is alot more neutral through corners when pushed. where as before I would feel the rear roll alot being a longer car. You can get matching front and rear sway bar kits, but I've never felt it necessary with my Mk4, Mk5 GTI's and even with the Octavia RS being sports models their chassis/suspension is stiffer/sportier to begin with.
    1999 Golf GTi - SOLD
    2014 Octavia RS400 Combi

Users Country Flag
    I've never heard of that brand before I'll have to look into them. Awesome, a sway bar is definitely on the wishlist haha.
    They one of a few that does seperate front and rear bars rather than a kit. They were extremely reasonably priced and arrived at my door within 5 days of ordering. I'm very happy with it. Just the bar alone has transformed the handling.

https://store.034motorsport.com/volk...2-0t-gen3.html
    1999 Golf GTi - SOLD
    2014 Octavia RS400 Combi

Users Country Flag
    They one of a few that does seperate front and rear bars rather than a kit. They were extremely reasonably priced and arrived at my door within 5 days of ordering. I'm very happy with it. Just the bar alone has transformed the handling.

Who did you order it from?
    I have been speaking with Dean at VW Central in Melbourne who has been extremely helpful
    They are an 034 dealer, will be getting my CTS down pipe and billet inserts from there shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY16 Octavia VRS Wagon, DSG, Race blue, Tech pack, Comfort pack, Black Pack, 19's, Sunroof, Electric Tailgate
    Airbox mod, VW Racing Filter, TMD, Elbow, Ramair Pipe, GFB DV+, VCDS mods, Superpro adjustable rear sway bar, Superpro end links, Whiteline front sway bar links, Whiteline LCA bush Kit, Bilstein B14 coilovers, HPA dog bone mount & arm, 42DD oil catch can, Burger wheel spacers, CTS downpipe 200 cel cat, 2,5" exhaust , twin out. Super Skoda eyelids & front splitter, Tuned by BPS 228kw atw, Dsg tune,

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ferret vrs View Post
    Who did you order it from?
    I have been speaking with Dean at VW Central in Melbourne who has been extremely helpful
    They are an 034 dealer, will be getting my CTS down pipe and billet inserts from there shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got it directly from 034Motorsport
    1999 Golf GTi - SOLD
    2014 Octavia RS400 Combi

Ahh ok, that's really good to know. That's some quick delivery! I just need more money in my skoda slush fund first lol. Your's is going to sit nice and flat through corners when the lowered springs go in 👌

Users Country Flag

Ahh ok, that's really good to know. That's some quick delivery! I just need more money in my skoda slush fund first lol. Your's is going to sit nice and flat through corners when the lowered springs go in ��
    Yes I can't wait. My slush fund has also taken a knock with everything I've done also friends of ours have finally decided to tie the knot except its not local so there goes $1k for flights and accomodation for my wife and I. Currently saving to get the new Clutch and LSD fitted. Then will look to fit the springs.
    1999 Golf GTi - SOLD
    2014 Octavia RS400 Combi

Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast