Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Tiguan 2 advert you haven't seen...

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Gladbach View Post
    I'm disappointed that the engine/exhaust sound in the video obviously is false (especially since I was expecting that kind of sound), I don't hear that from my 162kw R-line. It's actually the only thing that I'm disappointed about, but then again, quite a large disappointment....

There is also another variation of these clips that has a lot of growling engine sound in it, all through the video. When I find it again I'll post it here. It's from Volkswagen Russia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np2GR2u9V50
    Last edited by TungstenR; 18-01-2017 at 09:19 PM.

VW Tiguan R-line 162kw, Tungsten Silver Metallic, Titanium Black-Crystal Gray.
    ACC, DCC, AID, HUD, DAP, ALS, LED, DSG, TSI, LOL

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenR View Post
    I'm disappointed that the engine/exhaust sound in the video obviously is false (especially since I was expecting that kind of sound), I don't hear that from my 162kw R-line. It's actually the only thing that I'm disappointed about, but then again, quite a large disappointment....

There is also another variation of these clips that has a lot of growling engine sound in it, all through the video. When I find it again I'll post it here. It's from Volkswagen Russia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np2GR2u9V50
    Yeah, I thought the same in regards to the engine/exhaust sound.

2017 Tiguan 162TSI Highline/R-Line
    2017 Audi S3

Users Country Flag
    Not a typical Japanese family or settings - a woman driving her husband and him being in the back seat, the housing estate etc actually felt like it was shot in SoCal. I was a regular visitor to Japan for 16 years but to be fair it has been 6-7 years since I was last there.

Interesting culture.....
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

Tiguan: Tiguan 162TSI, DAP and pano in Habanero

Users Country Flag
    I found this one pretty good...

https://youtu.be/z8BeA0qDZZ0
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG, DAP, Panoramic Sunroof, R-Line Package, Pure White
    MY18 Golf R Grid Edition - DSG, Panoramic Sunroof, Pure White

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    LOL, when I saw that advert the first time, it made me consider if I should cancel my order...

The most appealing VW Tiguan advertising for me, came from Poland. Marketing an "intelligent lifestyle". There's a series of 10 videos, each one highlighting different aspects. This is the first one of the series.

Last edited by TungstenR; 29-01-2017 at 06:37 AM. Reason: adding something positive to balance my initial comment.

VW Tiguan R-line 162kw, Tungsten Silver Metallic, Titanium Black-Crystal Gray.
    ACC, DCC, AID, HUD, DAP, ALS, LED, DSG, TSI, LOL

Pretty sure we don't get trailer assist here, but the commercial is pretty funny:

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12