Thread: UK MK1 Pom

Users Country Flag

UK MK1 Pom

Hi Folks,

I currently reside in the UK big VAG fan, had various MK1's now got a 1992 MK1 Golf Cabriolet Gti , Seat Leon FR 184, VW Lupo GTi hoping to emigrate your amazing Country, possibly Victoria or South Australia and will be bringing my MK1 with me, so thought I would join up and introduce myself to other dubbers of the same ilk lol!

Ibizasantos!

Users Country Flag
    Welcome

1992 Cabby GTI.. Sportline by any chance?? I've only ever seen another down here. Australia never got the GTI or Sportline or Rivage.

I've an 88 Cabby GTI (UK Import), so happy to give you a wishlist of spares for you to bring..

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Yes mk1 Sportline in Black, was it black or red? if it was red that means there's a pair lol yea sure what spares you after? don't say everything, one way to make new friends in OZ bring parts!! lol have you tried German VW Classic Golf / Caddy < Volkswagen Classic Parts Shop or WERK34 | Volkswarenhaus Heussner Stauber | WERK 34 these are ones I've used not sure if they deliver to Australia though.

Users Country Flag
    Yeah they all ship down here. Vw Heritage normally gets here in around 5 days.

It was a red one. It was a show car.

1992 Show Winning Golf Sportline Cabriolet REDUCED **OPEN TO OFFERS**!!!!

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Oh yea I think that's the one that was at Ultimate Dubs in Telford, If i bring mine could 1 pair in the Country lol