Support VWWC

Thread: Sam from Coffs Harbour

Users Country Flag

Sam from Coffs Harbour

Hello all.

So I am about to view a 2001 MK4Golf GTI tomorrow, and being a long time active user over at Subyclub (Subaru forum obviously) I thought what better way to learn all about Volkswagens then to join a VW forum!

A bit about me: I am 23 and reside in Coffs Harbour on the East Coast of Australia. I am the founder and head honcho of the "itsahardlife. website and Facebook page. If you dont know what it is then check out the website!

Features
    www.facebook.com/itsahardlifepage

I currently own a 2003 Subaru Outback, which I bought completely standard 3 years ago. Since then I have made it into probably the most well known Subaru Wagon in the country.
    I put an STI engine in it, absolutely slammed it with the widest Work Emotion wheels I could fit under there, with a heap more little goodies to go with it.
    But I just thought it was time for a change. I couldnt really do much more to the outback...

Then this came along and I instantly fell in love with it. A black 2001 VW Golf GTI MK4
    It has a pretty hectic sound system in it (which I will be taking out) and doing a heap of handling mods to the vehicle, as well as hopefully some genuine wheels - BBS LM's being my choice. Hopefully will be able to find something in 18x8.5f +25 and 18x9.5r +30.
    It also has the upgraded factory turbo, R32 interior, bigger front mount and some more cool things.

I hope this forum is as good as the Subyclub in regards to helpful information. And hope to meet some of you in the future! Im looking forward to learning more about European cars, like I did with Jap!

And where can I get a sticker from?

Cheers,
    Sam

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Cheers!
    I will once I have the car in my ownership, hopefully tomorrow!