Support VWWC

Thread: Just placed an order on the new 7.5 Golf R Wolfsburg Wagon :)

Users Country Flag

Just placed an order on the new 7.5 Golf R Wolfsburg Wagon :)

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum.

I have owned many Subaru's since 2000 (most of them WRX's and Foresters).
    I thought it was time to try something different and heard great things about the Golf R's.
    I like the idea of having a limited edition and a wagon so decided on the Wolfsburg wagon.

I put a deposit down last Wednesday and was given a Delivery date of the 16th of September.

I have seen discussion here on delivery not being until Feb so it will be very interesting to see what VW have to say.

Anyhow I'm quite excited for a bit of a change from Subaru and can't wait to take delivery of the vehicle.

I will be keeping a good eye on these forums and will do quite a bit of reading as I intend on doing a few mods to the car.

Cheers,

Jeremy
    Last edited by krazykatz; 26-06-2017 at 06:33 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Hi Jeremy, I also ordered golf R hatch about a month ago and my dealer did advise me August, but no specific date...l am hoping that I will get the car by September. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by krazykatz View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum.

I have owned many Subaru's since 2000 (most of them WRX's and Foresters).
    I thought it was time to try something different and heard great things about the Golf R's.
    I like the idea of having a limited edition and a wagon so decided on the Wolfsburg wagon.

I put a deposit down last Wednesday and was given a Delivery date of the 16th of September.

I have seen discussion here on delivery not being until Feb so it will be very interesting to see what VW have to say.

Anyhow I'm quite excited for a bit of a change from Subaru and can't wait to take delivery of the vehicle.

I will be keeping a good eye on these forums and will do quite a bit of reading as I intend on doing a few mods to the car.

Cheers,

Jeremy
    How did you go jeremy, any more information.

I just ordered a blue wolfy wagon without sunroof, will be landing october, should be drive away november.

What did you end up paying if you dont mind me asking