Support VWWC

Thread: Introducing myself

Users Country Flag

Introducing myself

I bought my 2014-2015 Compliant (whatever that means) 132 tsi VW Tiguan in Feb 2015 it has not been an enjoyable journey, especially in the last 3 months

I have 3 children soon to be a grandmother a wonderful husband a dog and a cat who doesn't like me very much at the moment

Users Country Flag
    /??????????
    Current - 2015 Tiguan 155 R-Line.
    Previous - Jetta MkV 147 Turbo, Viezu Raceday mapped, Carbonio CAI, Quad Exhaust System, R8 Coil pack, Whiteline Swaybar, GTi Steering wheel with paddles, Alloy pedals, RNS510 & Leather.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    My Tiguan is an oil guzzler has had the engine stripped down and rebuilt they fix the oil leaking into the engine now it’s leaking on my driveway etc.

hoping I’m not the only one who’s having problems may have advice

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Tiguan Oil problems

I have a 2014 Tiguan 2.0 132 TSI I have had issues with oil loss since I bought the car. Have been told by the dealer I brought it from that I should bring it back for free top ups. The dealer wasn’t close enough or convenient, and I didn’t want continued free top ups.

called another VW service dept was told that some cars were leaking oil into the engine and Not outside onto the engine or ground, and they would check it out if I brought it to them, when I bought it to them they suddenly told me that it was normal for VW cars to use more oil. 5,000km after they serviced my car telling me there was nothing wrong with the car. It began to shake, coughing etc so bad I couldn’t drive it. VW Roadside came and towed it to the nearest service depot, 2 months later my car has been pulled apart rebuilt it’s now leaking on the outside of the engine and now my car is accelerating without me asking it to

is anyone else having the same issues

Users Country Flag

Please continue conversation in the forum.