Thread: Hi Everyone.

Users Country Flag

Hi Everyone.

Hi All,

I've been looking through this forum and have learnt quite a bit being a spectator from VW owners.

Currently, I drive a Toyota Corolla (hatch), and didn't really think too far in the decision making process. It's a great car, but until I really started looking into the market, I realised I should've given myself some time to psycho-analyse what the auto industry has to offer.
    Also, I'm in need of a larger boot space, and have been a fan of wagon bodies since 2011.

We do live in interesting times. For example, having a very closed mindset, the best and biggest option one would've gotten in a car (back in the day), would've been a 6 stack CD player. I never paid attention to anything else.. and this changed when I bought my first new car (said Toyota Corolla).

Besides that, I'm currently living in NSW and I like playing the guitar.

I'm also aiming for a VW Golf Alltrack 132TSI Premium, with possibly all options (Sports Luxury Package - pending decision..).

I have a few questions for Rooboy & kachinggg in this forum, so I've decided to register for an account and ask a few questions.

Other than that, love everyone's attitude and approach to everything in this place.
    This forum has been nothing but extremely resourceful.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mGlacius View Post
    Hi All,

I've been looking through this forum and have learnt quite a bit being a spectator from VW owners.

Currently, I drive a Toyota Corolla (hatch), and didn't really think too far in the decision making process. It's a great car, but until I really started looking into the market, I realised I should've given myself some time to psycho-analyse what the auto industry has to offer.
    Also, I'm in need of a larger boot space, and have been a fan of wagon bodies since 2011.

We do live in interesting times. For example, having a very closed mindset, the best and biggest option one would've gotten in a car (back in the day), would've been a 6 stack CD player. I never paid attention to anything else.. and this changed when I bought my first new car (said Toyota Corolla).

Besides that, I'm currently living in NSW and I like playing the guitar.

I'm also aiming for a VW Golf Alltrack 132TSI Premium, with possibly all options (Sports Luxury Package - pending decision..).

I have a few questions for Rooboy & kachinggg in this forum, so I've decided to register for an account and ask a few questions.

Other than that, love everyone's attitude and approach to everything in this place.
    This forum has been nothing but extremely resourceful.
    Good choice "m". You won't go wrong with an Alltrack. And don't skimp on the options.
    2017 - Golf R 7.5 - Blue - DSG - Proper Roof - DAP - Res' delete - Dynaudio delete
    2008 - Mazda 2 - (Maybe my first child scared me a bit) -1998 - Wrx (modded up to but not including forged pistons)
    1988 - Corolla TwinCam - (couldn't insure a 323 Turbo)
    1967 - Tonka Tip Truck - Red with 2 inch plastic rims and a massive sand scoop.