Thread: Hi all, wife wants SUV trying hard to sell her on an R36 wagon......

Users Country Flag

Hi all, wife wants SUV trying hard to sell her on an R36 wagon......

Hi all,
    so glad to be part of the community.
    Mainly here to learn the ins and outs of the R36 Passat, as we are looking to update.
    my wife is looking at various SUV's but I am sure a good R36 should be able to do what she wants and so much more.

It's fantastic being able to read first hand about other owners issues and remedies.

I was put on to the idea of an R36 by a friend in one of the car clubs we're in as we do know of at least two members that now have them and can't say enough about them.

so the search is on to find a suitable car so we can become true dubbers !

Thanks
    Lauren and Alan

Hi all, wife wants SUV trying hard to sell her on an R36 wagon......

Hi Lauren and Alan,

Welcome to the forums! The R36 is a sensational car. There are a number of juicy low klm examples right now on Carsales, none better than Nathan's here https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...SSE-AD-4764128

It is such a pity this was just 2 months too late for me. I had just bought mine when it came up for sale. Check it out. It's got all the fruit and well serviced and looked after, which is important. My wife loves driving mine. WHEN she can find the keys that I have hidden away from her Hi all, wife wants SUV trying hard to sell her on an R36 wagon......

A cracking car which is a classic, my 2008 silver wagon feels so tight to drive, colleagues have asked if it is a 2017 model.

Cheers

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk