Support VWWC

Thread: Hi All.

Users Country Flag

Hi All.

Hi,
    I have been watching the forum for a while now, and thought I should join.
    Ordered a MY17 Tig at the end of Feb'17 with an expected delivery of July. Fortunately for me I am overseas during this waiting period. I get back in Sept so I can step straight into my new Tig.
    The forum is great with lots of useful information. Maybe I will be able to contribute.
    Cobwebs
    MY17 Tiguan 140TDI + DAP; Ruby Red; Notification of Birth 19 May'17; Emigration on Morning Celesta began 2 June'17; Entry into Australia 17 Jul'17; Citizenship obtained 8 Sep'17;

Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebs View Post
    Hi,
    I have been watching the forum for a while now, and thought I should join.
    Ordered a MY17 Tig at the end of Feb'17 with an expected delivery of July. Fortunately for me I am overseas during this waiting period. I get back in Sept so I can step straight into my new Tig.
    The forum is great with lots of useful information. Maybe I will be able to contribute.
    Cobwebs
    Hey Cobwebs,

Depending on what state your in, I have room in my garage to look after your tiggy for a couple of months until you get back. Rent free! Hi All.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by essy670 View Post
    Hey Cobwebs,

Depending on what state your in, I have room in my garage to look after your tiggy for a couple of months until you get back. Rent free! Hi All.
    Thanks for the offer. The garage would need carpets, air conditioning, be dust free, no parties.

Oh, BTW, I would probably be in an irate or furious State
    MY17 Tiguan 140TDI + DAP; Ruby Red; Notification of Birth 19 May'17; Emigration on Morning Celesta began 2 June'17; Entry into Australia 17 Jul'17; Citizenship obtained 8 Sep'17;

It's just that you said that you may be able to contribute to the forums. If I "borrowed" your car for a couple of months, I could start... Contributing e.g. Cornering on two wheels, reverse doughnuts etc

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by essy670 View Post
    It's just that you said that you may be able to contribute to the forums. If I "borrowed" your car for a couple of months, I could start... Contributing e.g. Cornering on two wheels, reverse doughnuts etc