Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: What did you do to your Tiguan today?

The nightshades looks good! How many coats? Did you remove the tails to apply, or just tape it up? I tried a LaminEx film a few years back & wasn't happy with the result so peeled it off the next day...
    Current: MY18 TRANSPORTER CrewVan, Indium Grey
    Previous: MY10 Tiguan 2.0TSI, Silver Leaf, APR StgII tune + many mod's

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by MGV View Post
    The nightshades looks good! How many coats? Did you remove the tails to apply, or just tape it up? I tried a LaminEx film a few years back & wasn't happy with the result so peeled it off the next day...
    I took them out to do it, two bolts holding the large lights in amd the centres are held by two nuts, I did two medium coats but there was already a light coat on them

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Just got an oem r8 oil cap and replacement rear badge to replace the faded original. Pleased with the badge as it makes the rear look new again!

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag

I fitted two new Bilstein B4 rear shock absorbers to my 2012 Tig. Took about an hour each side and I'm happy with the result. The originals had oil seeping onto the shock body and the RHS was worse than the left. There is an improvement in the handling and the ride is more solid (for want of a better word). I tossed up about getting Bilstein B6 or Koni but wanted to limit the expense.

I have started another thread elsewhere asking questions about DIY front shocks / struts if anyone has any wisdom.

Cheers, Chris

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516