Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiguan register and a new Tiguan owner introduction.

Hiya. Rod 10 TDI 2.00 Black(nobody can see this thing,coming from a white van, bit scary). Stock, added bike rack to rear. Getting some 18" wheels(anyone selling?), would like to boost up Hi beam or get spotties, what's the go? I'll search. Will tint windows more too. Otherwise probably leave it unless there's cheap performance gains for the lil Diesel.

Wesley or 123Play - Pepper Grey, MY12, 132TSI, Auto, 18" New York Alloys, Leather Interior, Take Me Home Lights, Fog Lights, Comfort Pack, Mats, Tow Bar, Rain Sensors, Parking Sensor Front and Back.

Users Country Flag
    Hi, I'm new here. Wanted to finally introduce myself to the community after being a frequent forum reader over the past few years. I'm a Victorian with 4 Tigs in the family, my brother has a candy white, old man has a silver & black and I have a pepper grey. We are a Tiguan family.....

I own a 2014 Tiguan TSI 132 Pacific - Pepper Grey, sunroof, leather pack and sat nav.

Mods include: Apr stage 2 v2.1 beta software, stage 1 carbonio, R8 coils, custom 3" DP with high flow cat, CTS turbo outlet pipe, CTS inter cooler, neuspeed charge pipe, CTS diverter valve, ST coil over suspension, 034 Motorsport strut mounts and strut bearings, Whiteline rear swaybar endlinks, Super pro front sway bar end links, Super pro rear sway bar - 26mm, Super pro ball joints, Whiteline ALK (revised version with black polyurethane), DBA crossed drilled and slotted discs, Ferodo pads front and Brembo pads rear, 18" Mallory R-line wheels.
    Last edited by Melbourne_Tiggy; 21-05-2016 at 12:54 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Hi folks,
    been on VWW for a few years with my Jetta. Just purchased a 2016 155 R-Line in Midnight Blue.
    Current - 2015 Tiguan 155 R-Line.
    Previous - Jetta MkV 147 Turbo, Viezu Raceday mapped, Carbonio CAI, Quad Exhaust System, R8 Coil pack, Whiteline Swaybar, GTi Steering wheel with paddles, Alloy pedals, RNS510 & Leather.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Creampuff View Post
    Hi folks,
    been on VWW for a few years with my Jetta. Just purchased a 2016 155 R-Line in Midnight Blue.
    Tiguan register and a new Tiguan owner introduction. nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY08 Mk5 GT Sport - sold
    MY14 Tiguan 118TSI - sold (Mazda3 SP25GT in its place)
    MY16 Golf 7R: sold (Caterham Super 7 and Hyundai i30N in its place)

Users Country Flag
    Hi Folks,

I've been lurking for a longtime and I have got a beautiful silver Golf Mk6 TSI 90 manual.

Recently I upgraded wifie's car to an used 2012 Tiguan TSI 155. Just took the delivery today and liking it so far. I will need to understand the service schedule to take care of DSG service as soon as I've got some time. It's got 55K on the clock so It is probably not a priority item right now.

It's a shame I need to let go the Golf Mk6 TSI 90 manual. Any body after a Golf Mk6 TSI 90 Manual?

Users Country Flag
    Hey Guys and Girls, My names Ryan and I come from the Sutherland Shire in Sydney. My interests are Vehicle Modifications, Computers and Aircraft.
    I currently have 4 cars including a Toyota Caldina (e85 converted), Nissan Cube, Kia Rio and VW Tiguan.

We just took delivery of the Tiguan 2 weeks ago to replace my fiances 2012 Kia Rio as we found out we are having twins and needed a larger car, the Tiguan was at the dealer we bought the Kia from and we got it for a steal (From what I can tell at least). The Tiguan we got is a 2013 103TDI Pacific with 4motion, Park Assist, Nav and DSG gearbox. She has 70XXXkms on the clock and a few dents, but that's not important xD. So far we have driven from Sydney to Canberra and back averaging 4.6L/100kms.

Currently due to the expanding family I do not have many plans for the car. I do want to Tune it, but this will have to wait until after my Caldina's new front bumper arrives and is installed
    Last edited by rentaspace; 16-12-2016 at 08:48 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Hi all,

kcspin - I have a Pepper grey, MY2015 Tiguan 155TSI, with panoramic sunroof, Melbourne VIC.

I first came on the forum in 2010 when researching Golfs (bought a MK6 2010 Golf 118 TSI Comfortline which has since been sold).

Coming back on the forum as I just scraped (this afternoon) the rear passenger side plastic wheel arch, and am now looking for options on how to replace...

Any suggestions on the best place to get a replacement part / or if someone on the forum wants to sell me their original if they are planning to upgrade...I would be very grateful

Users Country Flag
    Hello All!!!

New to the Family, just picked up our Tig from Dallas, TX yesterday! It's a 2010 SEL 2WD. Drove it from Dallas to El Paso (about 620 miles). The vehicle is fantastic!!! Love the 2.0 liter, mashing the accelerator is sooo addictive!!!

Hello All!!!

New to the Family, just picked up our Tig from Dallas, TX yesterday! It's a 2010 SEL 2WD. Drove it from Dallas to El Paso (about 620 miles). The vehicle is fantastic!!! Love the 2.0 liter, mashing the accelerator is sooo addictive!!!

Users Country Flag

Hi Everyone!

Proudly owning the following Tig since last week:

Wunderbar - Titanium Beige, MY15, 132TSI, 4 Motion, DSG 7sp, leather, panoramic sunroof, 17" wheels, sat nav, tinted windows, vw tow bar, reverse parking sensors only, Black Leather with Electric Driver's Seat, floor mats, Gold Coast.

Absolutely amazing car, my wife and I just love it, even after driving a BMW 1 series for the last two years in Germany.
    Last edited by Wunderbar; 22-04-2017 at 10:52 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast