Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Tiguan register and a new Tiguan owner introduction.

Hi there! Im from Craigieburn VIC and a new owner of a pre-loved 2010 Tiguan 5N TDI. Hoping to know more informatiin about this amazing machine! First time to own and drive a german car and comparing it with the japs is like night and day!! Do you guys have club meets in Melbourne?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Wunderbar View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Proudly owning the following Tig since last week:

Wunderbar - Titanium Beige, MY15, 132TSI, 4 Motion, DSG 7sp, leather, panoramic sunroof, 17" wheels, sat nav, tinted windows, vw tow bar, reverse parking sensors only, Black Leather with Electric Driver's Seat, floor mats, Gold Coast.

Absolutely amazing car, my wife and I just love it, even after driving a BMW 1 series for the last two years in Germany.
    Welcome to the Forum
    I own a 2015 Tiguan , Diesel great car economical 16km to the litre
    im at Robina

Users Country Flag
    Hi all,

This is my first post on a VW forum site!

I've had my 2012 Tiguan from new and have recently started modding it. I have now fallen in love with my car again and have become addicted to modding it!

Details of my vehicle are;

stefp76 - metallic black, MY12.5, 132 TSI, Pacific, 4Motion AWD, 6MT, Park Assist, 19" Black Wheels, Tinted Windows, LED Fog Lights, Unitronics Stage 2 Tune, 3" Custom DP w/200cell Cat + Custom Cat back Exhaust with Twin Outlets, Custom 3" Cold Air Intake w/K&N Air Filter, Hi-Flo Turbo Discharge Pipe & Hi-Flo Air Charge Pipe, 10" Android Head Unit, TT-RS Shifter Bushing Kit, Vogtland 35mm Lowered Suspension (shocks & springs), DBA T2 Slotted Rotors, Remsa Brake Pads, Bi-Xenon Headlight with LED DRLs - West Beach SA
    Last edited by stefp76; 06-08-2017 at 11:45 AM. Reason: added more vehicle mods

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by stefp76 View Post
    Hi all,

This is my first post on a VW forum site!

I've had my 2012 Tiguan from new and have recently started modding it. I have now fallen in love with my car again and have become addicted to modding it!

Details of my vehicle are;

stefp76 - metallic black, MY12.5, 132 TSI, Pacific, 4Motion AWD, 6MT, Park Assist, 19" Black Wheels, Tinted Windows, LED Fog Lights, Unitronics Stage 2 Tune, 3" DP + Custom Exhaust with Twin Outlets, K&N Air Filter, 10" Android Head Unit, H&R Lowered Springs, Bi-Xenon Headlight with LED DRLs - West Beach SA
    Nice. It's a hell of an addition! I have nightly battles with myself on modding my Golf R. The Tig is about to be sold so it will remain stock (apart from the original full leather interior I did when it was new).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    MY08 Mk5 GT Sport - sold
    MY14 Tiguan 118TSI - sold (Mazda3 SP25GT in its place)
    MY16 Golf 7R: sold (Caterham Super 7 and Hyundai i30N in its place)

Users Country Flag
    Hello All,

Ceres_Mining_Co - MY11 Tiguan, 125TSI, DSG, 4Motion, Silver, 18", cream leather, panoramic sunroof, APR Stage 1, Western Sydney

I've had my Tiguan for over a year and only did the APR Stage 1 tune 3 weeks ago, I'm in the process of booking her in for a DP, CAI, S3 intercooler and Stage 2 APR tune, couldn't help myself... lucky the wife enjoys the extra "drivability"
    Last edited by Ceres_mining_co; 31-08-2017 at 06:24 PM.
    MY11 Tiguan 125TSI | 4Motion | DSG | APR Stage 2 | GolfR IC | HF turbo outlet + throttle pipes | CAI | 3" DP

Ceres_mining_co's Tiguan build

Users Country Flag

Upgrades to be done

Hey Everyone,

Tiguan155Rline - Pepper Grey, MY15, 155TSI R line 4Motion, full black leather Tow bar, Blackwater Central Queensland

40,000 had the car just over a month and really happy with it.

First on the list of mods are the bi xenon AFS headlights and led tail lights.

Then APR air box and Turbo back Exhaust and tune

Last edited by Tiguan155Rline; 11-10-2017 at 07:46 AM. Reason: More info

Hi, after previously being a Polo fanatic and then moving onto an S3, I've ended up back in VW land, this time with a Tiguan TS.

TBH, I didn't see it coming. It wasn't on the short list (wanted something smaller and faster again), but at this point in time it fits the bill.

Enjoying the toy, a few little limitations to work through.

Hi there, new (to me) Tiguan MY16 155TSI (boring white) owner here! Took a bit of a gamble on a dealer used car where with no books (including service history!), but it was a really good price, and only 61k on the clock.

Getting a FULL service done (for my peace of mind - I found the previous garage and they told me that it just had a basic service done, and at 60k that's not good enough for me).

Loving the car so far! Drives perfectly - I'd struggle to know it's a used car. Very happy.

However, no manual means I have a couple of questions, which is why I'm here

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Omaristalis View Post
    Hi there, new (to me) Tiguan MY16 155TSI (boring white) owner here! Took a bit of a gamble on a dealer used car where with no books (including service history!), but it was a really good price, and only 61k on the clock.

Getting a FULL service done (for my peace of mind - I found the previous garage and they told me that it just had a basic service done, and at 60k that's not good enough for me).

Loving the car so far! Drives perfectly - I'd struggle to know it's a used car. Very happy.

However, no manual means I have a couple of questions, which is why I'm here
    Manuals can be downloaded from ERWIN.
    Sign up pay areasonable amount for a timed limit and download what you want.

I did about 5 manuals in 2 hours
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Manuals can be downloaded from ERWIN.
    Sign up pay areasonable amount for a timed limit and download what you want.

I did about 5 manuals in 2 hours
    Awesome, thanks! I'll give that a go when I get home

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast