Support VWWC

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: rentaspace's 2013 103TDI progress thread

Users Country Flag

rentaspace's 2013 103TDI progress thread

Hey guys, thought I would start a progress thread as I do have some future plans for the missus Tiguan,
    For now at least here is the only 'decent' photo I have taken:

From left to right, My Work/Daily Nissan Cube, My Fiance's Tiguan and Her Kia Rio:

And lastly, a single photo of my Weekender (It's got JDM plates now but pretty much the same):

As for my Fiance's Tiguan, I think the chrome front badge will be Plastidipped soon to pink like her rio. I will also be eventually getting some window rain visors and possibly some side steps for it and finally eventually I want to chip tune the Tiguan and see how it feels after that as I do want to get a bit more power and Torque out of it (I'm used to my Caldina lol).
    Last edited by rentaspace; 17-12-2016 at 08:34 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Welcome to the darkside.
    Modded diesels are great! Just be careful with the DPF.
    2012 Octavia vRS TDI. Darkside big turbo, 3bar tune, other stuff. 200kW/650Nm.
    1990 Mk1 Cabrio. 1.9 IDI w/ 18PSI.
    1985 Mazda T3500 adventuremobile. 1973 Superbug. 1972 Volvo 144 in poo-brown.
    Not including hers...

Users Country Flag
    Side steps and side protection mouldings saves all the car park dings

ive have the late 2014 with the 130 KW diesel ill post up a few picturesrentaspace's 2013 103TDI progress thread-img_0654-jpg
    Last edited by ian; 17-12-2016 at 09:15 AM.

Users Country Flag
    DVD and gaming headrestsrentaspace's 2013 103TDI progress thread-img_0568-jpg

Users Country Flag
    Paddle shift steering wheel is a great upgrade ,great for over taking or on steep declines use the gears instead of you brakesrentaspace's 2013 103TDI progress thread-img_0481-jpg

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks guys, I was considering the paddle shift conversion, but the missus shot that down as she would never use them haha.
    The side steps she doesn't like but I want to try and convince her to make washing the car easier, and they will also help once the kids are here haha.

Already have purchased some Rain Visors and have installed them, will be driving from Sutherland Shire to Queensland this Friday and returning on Sunday so if you see me on the highway, give the car a flash

Users Country Flag
    Ive made that trip a lot and the best fuel economy i got was 6 liters per 100km ,or 16.6 to the litre
    left Penrith with a full tank arrived in Robina with a quarter tank left

We got ours down to 4.2L/100kms from Sutherland Shire to Canberra and back which was insane.

Well, nothing much has changed Tiguan wise as I save money in preparation for the twins to be born.
    Only change has been I managed to pick up a set of Thule roof racks for $130, just need to get a new key made as the original owner lost them and then lock them to the car.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast