Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramee's Tiguan Build Thread 155KW DSG

Users Country Flag

Ramee's Tiguan Build Thread

First of all I thank to all the members here specially Team V and Tigger73 for their awesome build threads.

I got my Tig about 3 months ago direct from dealer, one already available in Australia so did not have to wait long time getting it from overseas. Tig is my third car, before that I had a MK4 2.slow ( which I still love today) but wanted something bit faster and roomier.Then my search for cars began starting from GTI to R32 to R s. So one day when I was browsing internet for a GTI suddenly a TIG showed up as a search result and quick look at the engine and 0 to 100 claim of 7.2sec grabbed my attention. At that time I was most certainly made up my mind for a MK6 GTI but 4Motion and the looks of the Tig did shake my mind set a bit. After I showed it to my wife for her opinion it was clear to me that next car it going to be a Tig, I like it or not

Then after few weeks later a dealer in Melbourne found us a Tig with suitable specifications from Queensland and within two weeks a beautiful white Tig arrived to stay with us.

Last edited by Ramee; 02-08-2014 at 04:37 AM.
    2013 Tiguan 155kW DSG | Leather | Bi Xenon's | Park Assist 2.0 | Panoramic Sunroof | RCD 510 | RVC | MDI
    Mods: APR K04 v3.1 | HPA Haldex | S3 Intercooler | Custom 3" Quad Tip Exhaust | Carbonio Intake | WL HD RSB | GFB DV+ | Koni Yellow Sport Struts & Eibach Springs | HP LCAs | Custom Audio ( Alpine MRX V70 , Audison Bit Ten , Dynamat , Stealth Sub ) | Car Tablet | CB Radio | Sports Pedals | RLine Door Sills | Wheel Arch Extensions | 3 Bar MAP & BKR8EIX | RT VCDS .... Performance: 0 - 100 km/h, 5.0 seconds ( Racelogic PBox tested ) Tiguan Build Thread

Ramee's Tiguan Build Thread 155KW DSG

Congrats on the tig mate, great car and the 155tsi is a real sleeper. We had ours for over a year now and 27k km later still love it same as the day we pick it up. Great for long trips and buzzing around the streets. Any plans so for mods? I recently got some 19" gloss black reps on mine, with the white paint really stands out.. Enjoy!
    2012 Tiguan 155tsi 7spd DSG - Sat Nav -Reversing camera

2001 Audi A4 B6 1.8t Quattro - Front mount - BOV - Snub - HFC - Remus mufflers - Votex kit - 19"A8 - Revo Tuned!!!

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Factory Options Selected ,

• 155kW TSI Engine
    • DQ500 DSG
    • Leather Interior
    • Bi Xenons
    • Park Assist 2.0 (reverse and parallel parking)
    • Panoramic Sunroof
    • RCD 510
    • RVC
    • Bluetooth
    • Comfort Pack

Dealer Options

• All Around Tint
    • Paint Protection

Mods ...

Engine Performance
    • K04 Turbo Upgrade + APR K04 v 3.1 Tune
    • S3 Intercooler Upgrade
    • Custom 3 Inch Turbo Back Exhaust with Quad Tips
    • APR Carbonio Intake
    • Go Fast Bit DV+
    • Audi R8 Coil Packs
    • BKR8EIX Iridium Spark Plugs
    • OEM Bosch 3 Bar MAP Sensor

Handling
    • Koni Sport Yellows Struts + Eibach Pro Kit Springs
    • HPA Performance Haldex Upgrade
    • Whiteline 24mm Heavy Duty Rear Sway Bar
    • Harding Performance Supaloy Alloy Control Arms & Adjustable Lower Ball Joints
    • Ultraracing Front Strut Bar

Comfort
    • Audio System Upgrade
    • Dynamated Door Interiors
    • Car Tablet Install
    • CB Radio Install

Aesthetics
    • Narrow Wheel Arch Extensions - Sport & Style
    • R Line Door Sills
    • Front and Side R badging
    • Sports Pedals
    • New South Performance Boost Gauge
    • Cluster Staging / Gauge Needle Sweep + VCDS tweaked

Future Plans
    • Front Sway Bar & Adjustable End links
    • ABT Rear Bumper Bar
    • Front BBK

.... that is enough for now
    Last edited by Ramee; 15-11-2014 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggy155 View Post
    Congrats on the tig mate, great car and the 155tsi is a real sleeper. We had ours for over a year now and 27k km later still love it same as the day we pick it up. Great for long trips and buzzing around the streets. Any plans so for mods? I recently got some 19" gloss black reps on mine, with the white paint really stands out.. Enjoy!
    Thanks mate yes it is a real sleeper got APR tune can keep up with some V8s and launch control is amazing. I also have done a Audio upgrade and cosmetic mods car still under 5k s. I hope to update everything little by little in time.. I am new to this forum still can't figure out how to upload pictures.

Your new wheels looks great 19 inch are best for Tigs I guess.. Are they light weight and how is the ride quality on those ?
    Last edited by Ramee; 09-09-2013 at 05:59 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Will be interested in seeing where you go with this.
    Happy to have some more beasty tig's around!

Good to see another build thread and someone else doing mods to their Tig.

To post pictures you have to use a picture hosting site like flickr/photobucket/etc. There's a big list here: List of photo-sharing websites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then upload your photo to the site and copy the link/url and paste it into the dialog box which comes up when you hit the photo icon in the toolbar above the text box for your post.

Be interested to find out what plans you have for your car - sounds like you may have an extensive mod list

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Quote Originally Posted by team_v View Post
    Will be interested in seeing where you go with this.
    Happy to have some more beasty tig's around!
    Thanks mate
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by tigger73 View Post
    Good to see another build thread and someone else doing mods to their Tig.

To post pictures you have to use a picture hosting site like flickr/photobucket/etc. There's a big list here: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_photo-sharing_websites]List of photo-sharing websites - Wikipediap, the
    Thanks for the hint.. I tried one before but obviously it did not work properly.. I should try photobucket next time..

Quote Originally Posted by tigger73 View Post

Be interested to find out what plans you have for your car - sounds like you may have an extensive mod list
    Me too because I am still not sure which way to go... Stage 2 or k04 ..cost is always a factor

About the length of mod list... I would be happy if I could end up with half length of yours . LOL
    Last edited by Ramee; 06-07-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramee View Post
    Thanks for the hint.. I tried one before but obviously it did not work properly.. I should try photobucket next time..
    I use Flickr but it doesn't format the link nicely. I have to modify the code it generates to just pull out the URL.

I think photobucket will provide the URL straight off which makes things simpler.

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast