Support VWWC

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evilz 2015 Tiguan 155TSI R Line

Users Country Flag

Red face Evilz 2015 Tiguan 155TSI R Line

Hi everyone, Im a newbie from sydney. Currently awaiting for a 155TSI R Line Tiguan to arrive, already thought of doing some simple mod on it. As the car is for my Mrs and the newborn coming along, therefore nothing excessive on the mod. But any suggestion would be great. Looking forward to hear from you all.

Welcome to the forum! Nice car to get your wife and bubs

There's quite a few things you can do to the Tiguan - depends whether you're looking for more performance/handling or just some cosmetic touches.

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Hi Tigger73.

Already thought of APR intake kit, ABT kit without the skirts, LED DRL headlight (been looking and chatting to the guy at Home page Euro Car Upgrades). Which i think that enough for the beginning, as this is mainly for the wife and bubs, i just want to keep the noise down with the car but having abit of fun. (If you know what i mean ).

Just be careful when purchasing parts that they are suitable for RHD (head lights in particular).

Also be aware that the Chinese built Tiguans are slightly longer wheelbase and have different front and rear bumpers/fog lights. If you're buying Chinese parts just double-check they're going to fit the "rest of world" spec Tiguan. I've got caught out on this a couple of times on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Also be aware that the ABT kit will set you back about 6k landed and that is in unpainted ABS plastic.
    To get it painted and fiteed would be about 8-10k all up so definitely not worth the spend.

Hi Moderator,
    Talking about the ABT company, ive tried to email them twice over the pass 2 months and they still haven't replied me. As we speak the website server is down atm , i actually interested in the quad exhaust system more than the other aerodynamic parts. I guess is all depends on how much of a discount with fitted they could offer before i will decide on what parts i wanted.

Hi guys,

This is what i brought for my awaiting tiguan so far.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Evilz 2015 Tiguan 155TSI R Line-tig-led-foglight-jpg  

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilz View Post
    Hi Moderator,
    Talking about the ABT company, ive tried to email them twice over the pass 2 months and they still haven't replied me. As we speak the website server is down atm , i actually interested in the quad exhaust system more than the other aerodynamic parts. I guess is all depends on how much of a discount with fitted they could offer before i will decide on what parts i wanted.
    The issue is that ABT are a high end european tuning company so the price is already pretty high.
    Add onto that shipping very large and oddly shaped items which gets prety pricey.
    10% GST + customs fees to get it into the country as it will likely be over $1k

And that is just to get the items here.
    This is why you will not see a tiguan with a bodykit or an ABT quad exhaust.
    You might be able to find an exhaust shop to fabricate one up for you and it would cost significantly less.

It's nice to see a few new faces on here looking to do things to their Tigs. Looks like the new R-line models are sparking some more interest in the car.

I'm interested to see where you go with modding this car... looks like you've got a few plans already.

Personally I'd look at an ECU tune, DSG tune and some new (wider) wheels. It's funny that VWA put the guard extensions on to the R-line but didn't match it up with wider rims with more aggressive offset. Just need the wheel to fill out the guards

Users Country Flag

Hi Evilz! 155 R-Line here as well!!
    MY13.5 Rising Blue Scirocco R - DSG - Sunroof - sold!
    MY15 Pearl Black Tiguan 155 R-Line - DSG - Dual Sunroof - SatNav - Leather - sold!
    MY17 Indium Grey Passat 206TSI R-Line Wagon - DSG - Dual Sunroof ... the Journey Continues ...
    Check out my blog for car photos and product reviews! http://www.infiniticious.com

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast