Support VWWC

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Evilz 2015 Tiguan 155TSI R Line

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Finally got some of the parts arrived, but still waiting for some more before the fitment.

* VWR BBK kit for the front.
    * ECS rotor for rear only.
    * Neuspeed Hi-Flo Turbo Discharge Pipe
    * Neuspeed Hi-Flo Air Charge Pipe

Still to come:

* APR Front mount intercooler
    * APR Oil catch can
    * Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar Link
    * VWR Adjustable Front Drop Link Bar

* H&R Front Sway bar 24mm
    * H&R Rear Sway bar 26mm
    * ECS Lower Control Arms
    Future parts:
    * HPA intake manifold

Final part:

* APR Stage 3
    GTX GTX2867R Turbo Kit
    * APR Stage 3 DP & Mid-Pipe

Seem like a good 7hrs work to install all these parts!!

Does anyone know the exact thickness of those HP Sway bars? As im also looking at the Neuspeed Sway bar which is 25mm thickness.

Any suggestion what is there most ideal thickness for Tig?
    Last edited by Evilz; 28-10-2017 at 07:22 PM. Reason: updated list
    2015 MY15 Tiguan 155TSI R-Line ~ Pan roof /Bi Xenon's AFS /RNS510 /RVC Plus /DSG7 /APR Carbonio Stage II intake kit, IC, Oil CC, Boost tap /Neuspeed charge & discharge pipes /Neuspeed & ECS end links/ VWR BBK & SS lines/ H&R sway bars /APR ECU Upgrade /HP DSG DQ500 Tune/R8 Coil Packs/GFB DV+ /ABT kit! (FAMILY CAR)
    2014 F30 328I (ME CAR)
    2011 E46 330CI (SOLD)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilz View Post
    Finally got some of the parts arrived, but still waiting for some more before the fitment.

* VWR BBK kit for the front.
    * VWR BBK rotor for rear only.
    * Neuspeed Hi-Flo Turbo Discharge Pipe
    * Neuspeed Hi-Flo Air Charge Pipe

Still to come:

* APR Front mount intercooler
    * APR Turbo Inlet Pipe

Future parts:
    * HPA intake manifold
    * HP Front and Rear Sway Bars
    * HP Supaloy Lower Control Arms
    * Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar Link

Seem like a good 7hrs work to install all these parts!!

Does anyone know the exact thickness of those HP Sway bars? As im also looking at the Neuspeed Sway bar which is 25mm thickness.

Any suggestion what is there most ideal thickness for Tig?
    Sounds like a good list of upgrades, can i ask what the brake upgrades cost you?

I have the 26mm superpro rear swaybar and find it awesome, how that would compare against a 25mm of another brand I couldnt say.

Quote Originally Posted by Aztech View Post
    Sounds like a good list of upgrades, can i ask what the brake upgrades cost you?

I have the 26mm superpro rear swaybar and find it awesome, how that would compare against a 25mm of another brand I couldnt say.
    Ive got it from Harding performance, got a special deal when ive got the list of thing from them.

Im now getting H&R sway bars instead, as they are more compatible with the neuspeed endlink bar and also much better pricing than the HP one. Also i couldn't be bother to find out the thickness of those HP one anymore.
    2015 MY15 Tiguan 155TSI R-Line ~ Pan roof /Bi Xenon's AFS /RNS510 /RVC Plus /DSG7 /APR Carbonio Stage II intake kit, IC, Oil CC, Boost tap /Neuspeed charge & discharge pipes /Neuspeed & ECS end links/ VWR BBK & SS lines/ H&R sway bars /APR ECU Upgrade /HP DSG DQ500 Tune/R8 Coil Packs/GFB DV+ /ABT kit! (FAMILY CAR)
    2014 F30 328I (ME CAR)
    2011 E46 330CI (SOLD)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilz View Post
    Ive got it from Harding performance, got a special deal when ive got the list of thing from them.

Im now getting H&R sway bars instead, as they are more compatible with the neuspeed endlink bar and also much better pricing than the HP one. Also i couldn't be bother to find out the thickness of those HP one anymore.
    I need to change the front endlinks on mine, after having coilovers installed the factory (non-adjustible) ones are really noisy, the mechanic said its not an issue, but really jarring hearing knocking sounds every time I go over a slight bump. Will have to check out the neuspeed ones.

I need to change the front endlinks on mine, after having coilovers installed the factory (non-adjustible) ones are really noisy, the mechanic said its not an issue, but really jarring hearing knocking sounds every time I go over a slight bump. Will have to check out the neuspeed ones.
    I don't think Neuspeed make any front endlink for the tig, but i know the VWRacing, superpro or whiteline they do have it. The over all suspension of my Tig is quite satisfactory as stock but I just wanted to stiffen up the handling on corner/stability, other than that i don't want to touch on it (esp the front suspension part). As far as i know there is a lot of calibration and alignment need to be set for each part that you change, in particular to the front suspension part and this can be take months to perfection.

Could the noise be coming from the bushes on the upper control arm? or maybe you just needed an adjustable coil cover to ease the noise. But again calibration and alignment is a pain........

That pretty much my thought on suspension anyway.............
    2014 F30 328I (ME CAR)
    2011 E46 330CI (SOLD)

Users Country Flag
    I did get adjustible and raising it did help a bit, I will see how it goes after the front swaybar links are replaced, other than the noise I'm so happy with it though, handles better and sit flatter than my Octavia RS now.

Given that i'm upgrading the handling side of the car without wanting to touch on the "shocks", i was thinking of installing a sport springs as well now.

It raises a question in my head now, by installing a sport springs set (Lowering the car), how would it affect the Tiguan which got the electronic DCC or does it?

Any suggestion on the experience and brand and thought??

I'm currently looking at the H&R Sport spring, with the average lowering front: 1.4" and rear 1.3".
    2014 F30 328I (ME CAR)
    2011 E46 330CI (SOLD)

I did get adjustible and raising it did help a bit, I will see how it goes after the front swaybar links are replaced, other than the noise I'm so happy with it though, handles better and sit flatter than my Octavia RS now.
    I'm really looking forward on the sways bar installation and see the result of it, given you said the Tig is now handling better than a octavia RS sedan. That seem to be very impressive!!!

Did you actually find out the exact location of where the noise is coming from?
    2014 F30 328I (ME CAR)
    2011 E46 330CI (SOLD)

Been awhile i posted, finally got some time to treat my Tig.

After 2 days on and off at the workshop, finally installed the Oil CC, both F&R sway bar and end links, soild control arm and also the Front BBK.

The front sway bar definitely a bit of a challenge to install as most of you might already know the subframe will need to be dropped and i actually lifted the engine up a bit (front the battery side) to make life easier.

The Rear sway bar is pretty much took us 15min to do so as it come straight out, given that all of these is done with a hoist and wheel removed and i think i also dropped a bit of the subframe to make life a bit more easier as well.

I must say, out of all the installation, the most exhausting bit is bleeding the brake lines!! Which pretty much gime a good work out for ah hour and a bit! (Which i might have to do it again if i get a compatible solution to install the rear BBK)

The other thing i noticed, with just the installed of the charge and discharge piping (which i've done it a couple of weeks ago) I can already feel the big different of the smoothness of the car breathing. The car also gone quieter lot more responsive on boosting, cant wait to see the different with a bigger IC during this summer.

Here are some of the question ive got:~

1) What is the desire right length for the front end link would everybody set to?

2) Has any one heard of HPA rear BBK which is kind of compatiable with the Tig??

So far the car is definitely handle much flatter and more responsive on the turns and doesn't take much effect to stop, which is mostly what i wanted with a full load in the car! But i still think having a rear BBK will give it a bit more balance at sudden stop, as i predict the rear might lift a bit with an emergency stop atm..........

Finally i hope on the next visit i will get the chance to install the IC and maybe a solution for a rear BBK for installation, then i can get a custom tune as a final step for what i wanted to do with the tig for now.

Here are some of a few quick snap of photos:

Evilz 2015 Tiguan 155TSI R Line-image-33-jpg

Evilz 2015 Tiguan 155TSI R Line-image-24-jpg

Evilz 2015 Tiguan 155TSI R Line-image-56-jpg

Evilz 2015 Tiguan 155TSI R Line-image-47-jpg

Evilz 2015 Tiguan 155TSI R Line-image-49-jpg

Evilz 2015 Tiguan 155TSI R Line-image-42-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Evilz 2015 Tiguan 155TSI R Line-image-54-jpg  
    Last edited by Evilz; 07-11-2017 at 05:07 PM.
    2014 F30 328I (ME CAR)
    2011 E46 330CI (SOLD)

Users Country Flag

Loving the progress pics keep them coming! I just finished doing a bunch of upgrades to my Tig (including DP + Stage 2 amongst other things) and it's a completely different car! Sooo much torque hahahaha
    MY11 Tiguan 125TSI | 4Motion | DSG | APR Stage 2 | GolfR IC | HF turbo outlet + throttle pipes | CAI | 3" DP

Ceres_mining_co's Tiguan build

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast