Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Evilz 2015 Tiguan 155TSI R Line

Quote Originally Posted by Evilz View Post
    Hi Guy,

Have anyone of you tired this GFB Go Fast Bits Dv+ Blow Off Valve before?? Is it worth while to get this for the tiguan?
    I think there was 1 or 2 guys that have put this on. It's effectively a Mk6 GTI after all.

I was looking at doing this if my stock DV played up.

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Hi Evilz, i put one on my Tiggy about a year ago. They certainly look to be well made & a more substantial item than the original one, for sure... I don't think they improve performance at all, just seem to be a more 'made to last' item. I can recommend!
    Current: MY18 TRANSPORTER CrewVan, Indium Grey
    Previous: MY10 Tiguan 2.0TSI, Silver Leaf, APR StgII tune + many mod's

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by SciroccoJ View Post
    Yes indeed. They are all the same size. as long as it fits a R/GTI paddle shifter, it will fits!

I get it off ebay...

Black Steering Wheel DSG Paddle Extension FOR VW Golf GTI R 5 6 Tiguan Scirocco | eBay

However got slight problem with it... well, its not really a "problem", both of the wiper and turning light handle will touch the paddle if you pull it back too far. it is like a slight touch, everything still function and if you do not pull it hard, it wont touch.

There are plastic ones that I used in my scirocco R before that had no problem ...
    Hi Scirocco,

Those Side mirror cover look great!! where can i get a set of it too?

Quote Originally Posted by MGV View Post
    Hi Evilz, i put one on my Tiggy about a year ago. They certainly look to be well made & a more substantial item than the original one, for sure... I don't think they improve performance at all, just seem to be a more 'made to last' item. I can recommend!

Hi MGV,

I know it doesn't give any performance improvement apart form a more 'made to last' item, but does it give a louder sound than the stock value?

Yeah, I reckon there's a bit more of an audible release!
    Current: MY18 TRANSPORTER CrewVan, Indium Grey
    Previous: MY10 Tiguan 2.0TSI, Silver Leaf, APR StgII tune + many mod's

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone installed the AutoPolar FIS+ Advanced unit on a 2014-15 155TSI Tiguan? Also has anyone DIY folding side mirrors?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilz View Post
    Has anyone installed the AutoPolar FIS+ Advanced unit on a 2014-15 155TSI Tiguan? Also has anyone DIY folding side mirrors?
    I put an AutoPolar FIS+ into my old 125TSI. I'm guessing it would be much the same into the current shape as the car hasn't changed (as far as I'm aware).

There's a DIY for install into a Tiguan in the AutoPolar thread here: Auto-Polar FIS+ Advanced - Complete Guide

Check out Babazonke's thread for installing folding mirrors: Retrofitting folding mirrors to 2012 Tiguan

I'm not sure if he managed to complete the installation, however it was a big job made more complicated by not having all the correct RHD parts.

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Hi Tigger73

Quote Originally Posted by tigger73 View Post
    I put an AutoPolar FIS+ into my old 125TSI. I'm guessing it would be much the same into the current shape as the car hasn't changed (as far as I'm aware).

There's a DIY for install into a Tiguan in the AutoPolar thread here: Auto-Polar FIS+ Advanced - Complete Guide

Check out Babazonke's thread for installing folding mirrors: Retrofitting folding mirrors to 2012 Tiguan

I'm not sure if he managed to complete the installation, however it was a big job made more complicated by not having all the correct RHD parts.
    Hi Tigger73,
    Seem like the best way to do this is to make sure i can find the retro fit folding mirrors for RHD ONLY or just manually fold it to save all the hassle.

Just got feed back from ABT, seem like for all the R-line Tiguan out there, the rear skirt doesn't fit in and need mod for the rear "diffuser" in order to fit in the quad exhausts system.

Hi fellows,

What type of window tinting would everyone consider or advice??

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast