Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Evilz 2015 Tiguan 155TSI R Line

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Evilz View Post
    Hi guys,

This is what i brought for my awaiting tiguan so far.

Aren't this for the pre-facelift model??
    MY13.5 Rising Blue Scirocco R - DSG - Sunroof - sold!
    MY15 Pearl Black Tiguan 155 R-Line - DSG - Dual Sunroof - SatNav - Leather - sold!
    MY17 Indium Grey Passat 206TSI R-Line Wagon - DSG - Dual Sunroof ... the Journey Continues ...
    Check out my blog for car photos and product reviews! http://www.infiniticious.com

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Hi Tigger73,

I notice that the USA R-line model actually come with Bi-Xenon Headlight, 19" Wheel and a Start stop button for ignition as a STANDARD. On the other hand the Aussie version seem to be a low production R-line series, especially the fact it doesn't come with bi-xenon is a great disappointment.

In terms of the wheel, what are the legal wider size i could get you reckon? i think the standard is 235/50 R18.

Hi SciroccoJ,

What have you mod in your Tig so far? Also any picture with those installed taillight and side mirror cover?

Hi Guys,

Apart from APR Air intake system, has anyone ever tried BMC Filter box? (CRF - CARBON RACING FILTERS - CARS CRF644/01-S1 | BMC AIR FILTERS)

Quote Originally Posted by SciroccoJ View Post

Hi Evilz! 155 R-Line here as well!!
    Hi SciroccoJ,

Where did you find those paddle shifter extension? I suppose the steering wheel should be the same as the Golf R, therefore if that fit for the Golf R it will be vice versa right.

Users Country Flag
    Hi SciroccoJ,

Where did you find those paddle shifter extension? I suppose the steering wheel should be the same as the Golf R, therefore if that fit for the Golf R it will be vice versa right.
    Yes indeed. They are all the same size. as long as it fits a R/GTI paddle shifter, it will fits!

I get it off ebay...

Black Steering Wheel DSG Paddle Extension FOR VW Golf GTI R 5 6 Tiguan Scirocco | eBay

However got slight problem with it... well, its not really a "problem", both of the wiper and turning light handle will touch the paddle if you pull it back too far. it is like a slight touch, everything still function and if you do not pull it hard, it wont touch.

There are plastic ones that I used in my scirocco R before that had no problem ...
    MY13.5 Rising Blue Scirocco R - DSG - Sunroof - sold!
    MY15 Pearl Black Tiguan 155 R-Line - DSG - Dual Sunroof - SatNav - Leather - sold!
    MY17 Indium Grey Passat 206TSI R-Line Wagon - DSG - Dual Sunroof ... the Journey Continues ...
    Check out my blog for car photos and product reviews! http://www.infiniticious.com

Users Country Flag
    Hi Tigger73,

I notice that the USA R-line model actually come with Bi-Xenon Headlight, 19" Wheel and a Start stop button for ignition as a STANDARD. On the other hand the Aussie version seem to be a low production R-line series, especially the fact it doesn't come with bi-xenon is a great disappointment.

In terms of the wheel, what are the legal wider size i could get you reckon? i think the standard is 235/50 R18.
    From memory the OEM Savannah wheels (R-Line option wheels) where 19 x 9 ET33.
    I wouldn't go any wider than that to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by SciroccoJ View Post
    However got slight problem with it... well, its not really a "problem", both of the wiper and turning light handle will touch the paddle if you pull it back too far. it is like a slight touch, everything still function and if you do not pull it hard, it wont touch.
    I had the same issue with my S2T paddle extensions. When you went to spray the windscreen washers you occasionally got a "clack" as the wiper stalk hit the paddle extension.

It was more annoying than anything.

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Hi Tigger73,

Yeah VWA have "under specced" this car obviously to keep a lid on prices. Though I don't see why they couldn't allow people to option bi-xenon lights from the factory.

I'm also not sure why they have only put on Mallory 18x8 ET?? wheels that clearly don't need guard extensions. It seems a little pointless. They could have put on a wider wheel 19x9" ET33 would look great

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Hi Guy,

Have anyone of you tired this GFB Go Fast Bits Dv+ Blow Off Valve before?? Is it worth while to get this for the tiguan?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast