Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bi-Xenon Headlights for Tiguan - Retrofitting

Users Country Flag

T Go
    MY11.5 Golf GTI | Bluefin Stage 2 | Pipercross Stage 2 Intake Pipe | AFE Pro 5R Filter | SPM Downpipe | VWR Sport Springs | H&R 22mm RSB | R LED Tail Lights

Link doesn't seem to work?
    2011 Candy White Tiguan R Line 170 TDI DSG | Pan roof | Park assist & RVC | RNS 510 | MDI | LED's | 20" RS5 Wheels| Bi-xenons & AFS | Front & Rear footwell lights | Door warning & puddle lights | Mirror puddle lights | LED Tail lamps | Eibach Pro-Kit Springs

Quote Originally Posted by Naresh View Post
    Link doesn't seem to work?
    Does for me ??

Cheers
    Derek
    Alexandra
    2022 R-Line Golf Mk8 in Kings Red Metallic
    Previously 3 Tiguans 2008, 2013, 2017

Bi-Xenon retrofit

hey all i've just received my pair of headlights from germany, came with the AFS module and ballast. already tracked down and ordered the AFS kit.

i've gained quite a lot of info on vortex forum about the electrical maps and how to diy the headlight install it self but cant find much info on the actual AFS install. was wondering if any one has attempted this before and would like to share some experiences?

Hi what part of the install were you unsure of? I had my bi-xenon headlamps professionally retrofitted and also has the auto-levelling kit installed as well.
    2011 Candy White Tiguan R Line 170 TDI DSG | Pan roof | Park assist & RVC | RNS 510 | MDI | LED's | 20" RS5 Wheels| Bi-xenons & AFS | Front & Rear footwell lights | Door warning & puddle lights | Mirror puddle lights | LED Tail lamps | Eibach Pro-Kit Springs

Users Country Flag

Bi-Xenon retrofit

Quote Originally Posted by Naresh View Post
    Hi what part of the install were you unsure of? I had my bi-xenon headlamps professionally retrofitted and also has the auto-levelling kit installed as well.
    How much did it cost to have them installed and who by?

mostly the wiring. i manage to find some good info on the GTI fitting and coding VWVortex.com - Golf V GTI OEM Xenon Installation Completed. how close is it to the tiguans? do you need to change the wires on the central electric connectors?

I don't think the wires had to be changed but the main obvious parts of the install required Kufatec harness adaptors to convert the car halogen connectors to bi-xenon type then a new CCM as well because my version was not comparible.

I had mine installed by Vw Genuine Bi-Xenon Lights - Vw & Audi Sat Nav, Bluetooth , TV Tuners, Cruise Control Installations UK here in the UK but I supplied my own lights which included the AFS modules. I just paid for the auto-levelling kit from kufatec and the labour.

It is not easy to fit AFS
    Tiguan 125TSI DSG7 naked version with RVC ,BT9w7 ,OPS ,PLA1.5 ,RNS510 ,150W AC-POWER ,FOG light,LED DRL installed at home
    Multivan comfortline 2.TDI DSG7 with RVC BT9w7 ,OPS,RNS510

Users Country Flag

New Tiguan 2011-2013 Bi-Xenon AFS Headlights Complete DRL LED

Genuine VW Tiguan Bi Xenon AFS - Dynamic Headlights LED DRL
    VW Part numer :

Suitable for VW Tiguan 2011+

delivery
    Pair of BRAND NEW Headlights
    5M0907391 - xenon control module x2
    N10566103 - xenon discharge lamp x2
    2x N10733102 - 24W bulb
    2x AFS contol unit
    Last edited by tigger73; 09-10-2013 at 04:21 PM. Reason: return to orignal thread context

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast