Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T10 LED Parker issues

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    Dont buy ebay LED's. If you want good quality LED's that work in VW's without giving errors, look at Bold Sport bold-sport
    hey Lucas_ R you don't happen to frequent carrington do you?

BTW this Bold-sport is uber expensive seeing as though they look almost identical to the ones i already have
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T10 LED Parker issues-capture-jpg  

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR36 View Post
    hey Lucas_ R you don't happen to frequent carrington do you?

BTW this Bold-sport is uber expensive seeing as though they look almost identical to the ones i already have
    I both live and work not too far away so you might see me near Carrington occasionally (White Mk6 GTI with grey 5 spoke rims).

And yes i agree the Bold Sport LED's are expensive, but they are good quality and they work.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    I both live and work not too far away so you might see me near Carrington occasionally (White Mk6 GTI with grey 5 spoke rims).

And yes i agree the Bold Sport LED's are expensive, but they are good quality and they work.
    Ah nah wasn't you then... I thought you might of had that R in your avatar as well as your gti...

I wouldnt mind getting your needling on start up upgrade in my passat... Can you help me out?

Users Country Flag

That Golf R now resides in Tasmania with its new owner - sold it nearly 2 years ago to put money towards house renovations and bought a cheaper GTI 2nd hand. Loved the R but it sat in the garage most of the time.

I wasnt aware the Passat R36 was able to have the needle sweep activated.....are you sure it can? Even with the Mk6 GTI, only some of them can support the needle sweep as it has to do with which revision/part number the instrument cluster is. Luckily i was able to activate the needle sweep in my GTI.

I'll do some research on activating this for the R36 and see if its possible. If so, then yes i can help.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12