Support VWWC

Thread: KUFATEC FISCON BLUETOOTH - Do I need re-coding?

KUFATEC FISCON BLUETOOTH - Do I need re-coding?

Howdy,

Recently had a flat battery, which seems to have coincided with the phone bluetooth connectivity dying. I see the options for the KUFATEC on the dashboard display, but the only options are SW-UPDATE and Factory Settings. Neither seems to do anything.

Is there a sequence of button presses that will get it talking to the radio head unit again, or do I need to go the VW to get it re-coded ?

Any help would be appreciated..

Users Country Flag
    Hey mate, I just bought a R36 and it has the same issue, what was the fix???

Josho

Users Country Flag

Peeps

When I had my Kufatec unit, this happened a few times and it was more it lost the connection to the phone in total and you had to start again from scratch to set up a new phone. The unit is being recognized - it's just not connected to anything. I think there are three different types of Kufatec in the market - mine was installed in my R36 (MY 2010) when it was purchased new so is a Gen 1 model. In the end I got so annoyed by it I dumped it, and put in a new Mobridge unit that is so much better. Therefore I cannot test it with mine I'm afraid but I do remember seeing this. No (re)coding is required
    2010 R36 (MY10.5), Biscay Blue, RNS510, MDI, Electric tailgate, sunroof, Superchips remap - SOLD
    2016 Octavia VRS wagon, moon white, Tech Pack, 18" black pack, electric boot, panoramic sunroof, Bluefin