Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Thread: Summary of Bluetooth Options for RNS510 & RCD510

Hi all. Digging up an old thread again. Reading through has been massively helpful. However I'm trying to find any info from someone who has installed one of these 9wZ kits: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11400...OC%3AAU%3A3160

I have a 2008 golf TDI with red highline mfd. Looking through this thread I can't find anyone who has installed one of these "FIS kits". Do they work as it says in the ad? It sounds perfect for what I need.

Thanks for any help

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me.

I recently installed a RCD510 to replace the RCD310.

Whenever I select BT Media it defaults to the music player on my phone and automatically starts playing it.

. If I change it Soundcloud, for example, it will play, but if i leave the car and come back it goes back to the music player. It never did this with the RCD310

Also, if I'm streaming music from the phone and then play a game on the phone, the sound effects of the game get sent to the Radio.....(which is really annoying - I Can't adjust the volume of the game because it now adjusts the BT volume, which it never did before )

I can't see anywhere on the RCD510 (or the phone HTC One) where I can set the order of players. BY Autoplay is unchecked

Any ideas? The Bluetooth Module is 9W7

See if you preferred music app has Bluetooth streaming settings. I use PowerAmp Pro and it has a setting to become the default AVCRP handler.

Default behaviour is for all sound data to be sent to the car while connected. It is using the 'headset' bluetooth profile. Imagine sitting on the train listening to music through wireless headphones and then all of a sudden everyone else hears the audio from the game you just launched. In any case, have a look through the app store in case there is a utility that can manage bluetooth audio streams. There won't be anything in the car that can change this.

Thanks Ryan. None of my players have that option. I've downloaded an app called Media Button Router which looks like it might be what I'm after.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.mbr&hl=en

I'm curious as to why this did not happen with the RCD310 - no re-coding with the RCD510, no change to the phone etc.

Guys, apologies for the necro...
    Have read through a bit of this post but it's pretty long. Still got 30 pages to go...
    Did anyone figure out why some cars got full song title and steering wheel controls, while other just got "bluetooth audio"?
    I have bluetooth module 5N0 035 730 D and wanted to see if replacing it would give me full song title and steering wheel control, but have not found confirmation that it is the bluetooth module that is the reason for this before shelling over the cash.
    '10 Reflex Silver mk6 GTi, Xenon lights, Sunroof
    Mods: R LED rears | Door lights | Underseat Drawers | Retro MDI kit | Retro passive TPMS | Retro PDC | Retro RVC | Retro Satnav | Retro 9W3 Bluetooth | ED35 bodykit | 18" "Durban" OEM wheels | S3 jack pads | S3 intercooler

A revision of the bluetooth module released around the start of 2013 iirc added those features.

You can purchase a newer module from here:
    VW Bluetooth Module 7P6035730P - Upgrade -

Hello

I am after some assistance, I have a Kufatec basic plus kit installed (connected to RCD510 HU), I have the BT phone working perfectly, however have never been able to get the BT Audio working through the stereo. The BT-Audio icon remains greyed out. I have noticed that I can stream audio through the BT but it comes through the phone audio and not the HU audio, its still passing through the HU but not accessing the main audio of the HU so what I'm missing is all the bass notes. An indication of this is when you adjust volume it displays the phone and green gain line. If I play any other audio eg, radio, aux or sd card, the volume appears as Audio and in red. Can anyone shed some light on this, is issue. Is there a part missing, or perhaps a recoding required? Any help greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by amt; 06-04-2016 at 08:17 PM.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465