Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RNS510 - Upgraded to Map V10

Users Country Flag

I don't believe "Maps" is a default display after the car is turned off. I believe Radio is the default selection (and it's associated screen). From there, select 'MAP' and off you go.
    Remember, this is a pre-2007/8 platform, that has had only minor firmware updates in it's lifetime, and is (sadly) now at "End of Life".
    it will still work, but not as quick as you may want it to.
    MY16 Touareg 4.2Lt V8 TDI/Pure White LED lightbox/REDARC Brake Controller/ Racechip/iDrive Throttle controller
    2008 GOLF .:R32/5DR DBPE DSG/SUNROOF/RNS510/PRIVACY TINT/CONTI SC3s/MILLTEK CATBACK NON-RES/9W2 BT/"MYR-032"

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

2020/2021 as the Link advertises, that said who really knows lol I guess time will tell if it's really that much newer. It was peace of mind for me as it will be used daily and rather just have the latest map (which I beleive will be the last anyway).

As far as how long it took, it seriously took me less that 5 mins. I was surprised and abit in disbelief. It could be down to the FW or previous Map version I already had, but going through the secret menu settings confirmed all went smoothly. Sigh of relieve.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfR64 View Post
    So how recent is this Map update Roku?
    Also the time taken for the update to finish from start ?

cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123