Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Replacing RCD 310 to RNS 510

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

I don't have any other DVD for different maps because i dont know which version of map is compatible with the device. i dont want to do something wrong. shoud i try it?

Users Country Flag
    All maps are compatible with all sw versions, they are just more up to date map contents.
    So you can load an earlier map to test.
    Then load the newer map which will replace it.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

I would like to found V10 version map is it ok?
    let me try to load it via DVD. then i let you know about the result.

Thanks

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Salazar View Post
    I would like to found V10 version map is it ok?
    let me try to load it via DVD. then i let you know about the result.

Thanks
    Sounds good

2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Hi,

It worked, when i tried to load v9 map by DVD. but there another problem occurred. the device think it is in Germany because when i try to use it, shows Germany map. but i am living in Turkey .

I checked GPS status, there no seen GPS signal and satellite. is it related GPS antenna? because i did not receive my GPS antenna order yet.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Salazar View Post
    Hi,

It worked, when i tried to load v9 map by DVD. but there another problem occurred. the device think it is in Germany because when i try to use it, shows Germany map. but i am living in Turkey .

I checked GPS status, there no seen GPS signal and satellite. is it related GPS antenna? because i did not receive my GPS antenna order yet.
    Yes.
    Once you get a GPS antenna and it located you it will show the correct location.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12