Thread: Passat B6 enclosure in B7

Users Country Flag

Passat B6 enclosure in B7

Just wondering if anyone could possibly confirm if the cubbyhole pocket area in a Passat B6 sedan boot is the same size and shape as the B7? I am considering purchasing the below subwoofer enclosure and was hoping it would fit in my B7.

VW Passat B6 Custom Fit MDF 10" Sub Box Subwoofer Enclosure Bass | eBay
    B7 Passat 130TDi Highline Special Model Candy White DSG

Users Country Flag
    The seller custom makes them so just ask for a B7 enclosure?
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks for the suggestion. I did ask, and it is not something they offer unfortunately. They did not confirm the B6 enclosure will fit either, so I am going to assume the answer is no. Ah well, custom enclosure it is then!

Users Country Flag
    I can have a look at a B7 for you next week and compare with my B6.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Sure, that would be great, thanks! If it is the same size compartment then I will order one of those enclosures. I imagine getting one custom made here at an audio shop will be twice the price!