Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Install 9w2/9w7 Bluetooth

Users Country Flag

$360 for the kit. $480 fitted (brisbane). Its one main plug into back of head unit and one plug to BT control unit and run mic wire to roof lamp.
    DARKHORSE DEVELOPMENTS
    BLUETOOTH KITS, REVERSE CAMERAS, SATNAV, UPGRADES/MODIFICATIONS, DIAGNOSTICS. ​0420839266
    BRISBANE/GOLDCOAST/IPSWICH
    www.facebook.com/Darkhorsedevelopments www.darkhorsedevelopments.com

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse Developments View Post
    $360 for the kit. $480 fitted (brisbane). Its one main plug into back of head unit and one plug to BT control unit and run mic wire to roof lamp.
    Do you guys sell just required wiring harnesses (the plug and play ones and the mic)?

Users Country Flag
    Yes. But usually sell the whole kit. Loom and module.
    DARKHORSE DEVELOPMENTS
    BLUETOOTH KITS, REVERSE CAMERAS, SATNAV, UPGRADES/MODIFICATIONS, DIAGNOSTICS. ​0420839266
    BRISBANE/GOLDCOAST/IPSWICH
    www.facebook.com/Darkhorsedevelopments www.darkhorsedevelopments.com

Luckily for me (as $$$ is tight atm) I've managed to convince my mate to part with his 9w2, when he upgrades to the 9w7! How much would the wiring harness kit go for? I'm in Melbourne btw and the head unit is an RCD510.

Users Country Flag
    Is anyone still selling the 9w7?

Users Country Flag
    I think I've got a 9w7 in amongst all my parts that I should have sold...I'll get back to you @Saabg
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Saabg View Post
    Is anyone still selling the 9w7?
    If kamold can't help you, you can still buy this on ebay, just search for Genuine Volkswagen Bluetooth Kit for Golf Passat Tiguan Polo Jetta EOS Caddy 9w7. The guys name is Vincent and I bought an RVC off him last year. I remember going to his place at Seven Hills and he was installing Bluetooth into two Golfs while I was there.
    Biscay Blue MY10.5 Passat R36 Wagon
    Options: Sunroof, RNS510 Sat Nav, Dynaudio, Power Tailgate, ACC with Front Assist, RVC, BT 9w7, Factory Tint and Factory Towbar
    Night Blue MY15.5 Golf GTI Performance
    Options: Black Vienna Leather, DAP II, Panoramic Sunroof and Voice Control (every box ticked.)

Users Country Flag
    Thanks for the replys guys. Unfortunately Vincent is out of stock and doesn't seem to know when he'll be back in stock. His advertisement is still on eBay but on the item description it mentions that he is out of stock??? I've found someone in qld who sells them but he wants $600. I've also found that I don't have the correct vanity light to house the mic. Can I just put the mic anywhere or is the mike in the actual light and the kit only comes with a plug, not an actual mic?

Users Country Flag

Has wiring harness and microphone, I don't have a foam holder for it.
    These can be bought separately or you can install behind the climatronics panel instead.

Pm me if interested.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag

Pm sent Kamold.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast