Support VWWC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Install 9w2/9w7 Bluetooth

Users Country Flag

Hi I have a VW EOS 2008 and the steering wheel has a telephone button on it, but it doesn't work because it was an optional extra that the car doesn't have. The radio it has is RCD 500, which doesn't have bluetooth. Do you know what head unit and which products I need to buy from you so that I can play music via bluetooth from the head unit and so that I can make the telephone button on the steering wheel so I can make and receive phone calls? Are you selling the the products that I would need to purchase and can I pay you to install?
    Thanks Heidi

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    Hi I have a VW EOS 2008 and the steering wheel has a telephone button on it, but it doesn't work because it was an optional extra that the car doesn't have. The radio it has is RCD 500, which doesn't have bluetooth. Do you know what head unit and which products I need to buy from you so that I can play music via bluetooth from the head unit and so that I can make the telephone button on the steering wheel so I can make and receive phone calls? Are you selling the the products that I would need to purchase and can I pay you to install?
    Thanks Heidi
    Talk to forum sponsor VW Central who are in Melbourne and will be able to assist you with your requirements.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    This guide has been excellent. Thanks!
    I have installed my 9w2 in my Caddy with a RC205 head unit.
    The Bluetooth receiver is getting power.
    I am waiting for my VCDS cable to arrive in the post. My concern is I havent seen the Bluetooth unit in my scans. Can you remember if the changes to menu 77 are needed before the Bluetooth is visible to my phone?

Guys any word on best place to get a 5k0 035 730 F or equivalent so i can skip tracks, see track playing etc?
    I currently have a 5k0 035 730 B mounted under my seat that I would like to upgrade.
    Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123