Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Headunit installation - Mk5 Golf

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by greyhamism View Post
    I think there's a way to get a line level signal without a converter, but it involves some soldering to the back of the unit, giving you (i believe) FL/FR/RL/RR channels.
    Do you have any more details on that? I have a mate with a (new to him) Polo considering the RCD330+ and RCA outputs would be very handy to have since he also wants an amp/speaker upgrade. (and line converters tend to suck).

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hawk View Post
    Do you have any more details on that? I have a mate with a (new to him) Polo considering the RCD330+ and RCA outputs would be very handy to have since he also wants an amp/speaker upgrade. (and line converters tend to suck).

It takes a bit of piecing together given the source ive found is in russian, but here's that page ive been following : RCD330g Plus Desay - ?????????? - 4PDA

Heres and example of a mod done (again in russian :/ ) with a home made amp that you probably wouldn't need if you where hooking it up to an amp : rcd 330 desay линейный выход — бортжурнал Skoda Octavia 1.8 apr st 1+ (1.2 bar) 2012 года на DRIVE2

Hope this helps
    2004 MK4 R32 - Reflex Silver - KW V3 - AdvanSport V105 - Colour Matched RCN210
    2012 up! 3Door - Tornado Red - More details soon…

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12