Support VWWC

Thread: Gps anti theft trackers

Gps anti theft trackers

Any thoughts on gps car trackers? Wasn't much in google, so any input would be welcome.

This one from ebay seems ok. Remote petrol killswitch sounds interesting. I spose that would lead to the car torched quicker.

Any recommendations? Just useless fluff or something worthwhile?

Look at this on eBay 3G Vehicle Car Caravan Tracker *LIFETIME TRACKING* *1 Year Warranty*

Users Country Flag
    Yep, I have two of them, Radar One is a reputable Radar detector and Laser Defender retail shop here in Perth.
    First class phone or email service.
    Easy to use and operate (if you get them to supply the Aldi sim card) and easy ENGLISH instructions on a CD
    Can't remember his name but first class is all I can say ( and I have tried 4 differing types of trackers on eBay )

Have you tried one of these? the gt06 seem quite similar in features and missing $100 off the price tag.
    Realtime GT06 Car GPS GSM GPRS Vehicle Tracker Locator SMS Tracking Alarm Device

The only thing it's missing is the app/map feature. It still offers continuous tracking, just via sms. I wonder if the extra $100 is worth it for the **lifetime** free tracking app, which may or not exist in 6 months.

Something to ponder I guess. Thanks for your input.