Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have Vag CAN Pro in Sydney?

What sort of damage to the hip pocket are we talking?

I have a genuine $500 Ross Tech but I'm questioning it has nothing on what you have purchased.

"You don't know what you don't know"

Cheers dave

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    VCDS is the go-to tool for 90% of what I need to do.
    There are some other tools however which can do things which VCDS doesn't such as module parametization, software flashing of modules and ECUs, and VIM.
    It depends which additional modules you purchase as to how much it ends up costing, but like with most of these things if you don't have a use for it then probably not worthwhile to have it sitting in a drawer.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    I have a VCDS and an OBDeleven too. they all have their advantages, but VCDS and VCP are the most complex and involved, but also do so much more.

check out the VCDS tutorials, its really quote easy to use once you play with it.

just remember to scan the car and save a copy of everything before you make any changes. this is for every car you touch

Users Country Flag

Old thread but the only one I can find that talks about the VCP.
    I am trying to get my Skoda Superb Mk3 to allow me to close the tailgate by pressing the console button. It is not possible with VCDS or ODBeleven. Small number of posts I have found indicate need a VCP but I would prefer not to have to buy one myself (incase it doesn't actually work!)
    Anyone know of anyone or workshops in Sydney who does work with one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12