Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Club VW Supersprint - Now in Sydney!

Had a great day yesterday, thanks to the organisers. I think the new sign-in/srutineering format worked much better this time.

The circuit was good. That was my, and I think a lot of others, first time there. Quite a challenging circuit - I have never seen so many offs on a familiarisation lap. Being in Sydney it seemed to attract some very serious and quick cars, but the Volkswagens still did pretty good!

The times are up Result

Fantastic day of racing on Saturday. Thanks so much to the organisers and everyone who made it happen. A big thanks to all the gentlemen and lady racing in group 1, by a few sessions in we had our order sorted so everyone got a lot of clear running without too much traffic. Also a big thanks to my little brother for allowing me to co drive in the Ibiza. Where are the videos bro?
    '07 Touareg V6 TDI with air suspension
    '98 Mk3 Cabriolet 2.0 8V
    '99 A4 Quattro 1.8T

Users Country Flag
    times/ results wont load for me,
    anyone else experiencing this?

was a great day, lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by abreut View Post
    Had a great day yesterday, thanks to the organisers. I think the new sign-in/srutineering format worked much better this time.

The circuit was good. That was my, and I think a lot of others, first time there. Quite a challenging circuit - I have never seen so many offs on a familiarisation lap. Being in Sydney it seemed to attract some very serious and quick cars, but the Volkswagens still did pretty good!

The times are up Result
    Scirocco R, APR 2+,VWR BBK,HP, QUAIFE, FORGE, VWR 18x9.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie88 View Post
    times/ results wont load for me,
    anyone else experiencing this?

was a great day, lots of fun.
    You might have to go in from this page, and look up the date and track Natsoft Race Results

Were you in the Scirocco? Our times were very similar. I wish I was your group - lots of good cars in there.
    Last edited by abreut; 26-05-2015 at 11:33 AM. Reason: direct link is not reliable

Users Country Flag
    I found a screenshot on vw golf and saved it.

Yeah I was in the scirocco. It was a good group as there was a lot of quicker cars that I was 'chasing'. And learning from which helped improve my times. Your little weapon was awesome. I'd love a mk1 down the 'track' pardon the pun
    Scirocco R, APR 2+,VWR BBK,HP, QUAIFE, FORGE, VWR 18x9.

Users Country Flag
    A big thank you to the organisers, it was a great day.

My first time on a track too, it was awesome!

I pedalled the yellow VWMA Mk1 Golf all day after a two week build - thanks Craig.

Saw this floating around:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12