Support VWWC

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What deal did you get?

Just got a call from Barloworld - Car will be ready to pickup on 1st Feb!

Users Country Flag
    no way ! - that's crazy its not 2012 plated then..?
    2012 - Scirocco R Candy White DSG , Sunroof + GPS.

Users Country Flag
    Denlo Parra has a RB DSG + sunroof + sat nav coming in during april, McCarrols Hornsby has one in CW DSG fully optioned available right now

Quote Originally Posted by ZIO View Post
    no way ! - that's crazy its not 2012 plated then..?
    Ill be calling them back today to confirm. If its not 2012 plated I wont be accepting it, which means someone here will be able to pre-order it if they want one off the first shipment.

Users Country Flag
    It will have a 2012 compliance plate if it arrives in 2012 and would still be a 2012 model year but it will have a 2011 build date (unless it was built in the last 11 days)
    Golf R 5 Door DSG, Rising Blue, 19" Wheels (Silver), Leather, MDI, RVC, Bluetooth, RNS510, APR Stage 2, APR Divorced DP, APR HPFP, VW Racing CAI, S2T Paddle Shifters, Sprint Booster

Users Country Flag
    That is the reason why it takes a couple of weeks from when the ship lands to when the car is at the Stealership, VWA have them Complianced... so as Klink says.. it will be 2012 Complianced but will be a 2011 build and built to MY2012 specs..
    Confusing isn't it..
    It gets even more confusing when some states use Build date for identification and others use Compliance date....
    In the end it doesn't really matter as long as it is an MY2012.
    Candy White Scirocco R DSG with Panoramic Sunroof and RNS510 Sat Nav, tint
    Cup Rear Spoiler, VMR V718 GM rims, APR Tuned, Brembo 6 pot BBK, Eibach Pro-Kit springs, Low line RVC, Exhaust flap delete

Just confirmed with my Sales person (Lara), build date is 2012.

The first shipment of cars was from last year, 2nd shipment which is arriving at the docks this week is 2012. Guess we will see on the day when I go to sign the papers!

If all the planets align, I should be in my new car by mid Feb.

Users Country Flag
    Sorry mate but they are WRONG unless they have Airfreighted your car. The actual build date will be 2011.
    I know because my car is still on the water and not due to land in Australia until the 26th January....it was built in week 42 of 2011.

The Stealer does not know what you are asking... as explained before... all the Scirocco R's coming in (first shipment or these shipments) are MY2012... Model Year.

Ask them for the actual build week, they can screenshot it from their system.
    Candy White Scirocco R DSG with Panoramic Sunroof and RNS510 Sat Nav, tint
    Cup Rear Spoiler, VMR V718 GM rims, APR Tuned, Brembo 6 pot BBK, Eibach Pro-Kit springs, Low line RVC, Exhaust flap delete

Users Country Flag
    earliest 2012 builds will arrive April. That I know cos I ordered my GTI in Jan 2011 and got it May 2011 (arrived in country April 2011).

It is around 12 weeks shipping time
    Current ride: 2014 Range Rover Evoque 5 Door TD4 Pure | 9 Spd Auto | Fuji White | Black Leather | 19 inch 'Dynamic' Wheels

Previous rides: MY11.5 Golf GTI 5 door | DSG | Candy White | 18' Detriots | Bluetooth | K&N Air Filter | Dancing Dials (Oh Yeah!)
    | 1989 Porsche 944S2 Coupe| Guards Red| Leather| Sunroof| LSD

Users Country Flag

Have you ordered your Scirocco yet Bernie?

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast