Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Time to replace tyres

Thanks for the info guys - I ended up going for the re003s as they were doing a buy 3 get one 1 free promo which brings the price down to $270 a tyre (from Bob Jane Tmart in Perth).

I bought a set of Khumo PS91's for $320 each. Bit more expensive than what I would have liked but with a viezu tune, and my wife using it as a daily driver, we wanted a bit more traction, especially in the wet.

Been very happy with them over the last 6 months, low wear and low noise.
    1 - Was a 2012 Blue DSG Scirocco R with Viezu Tune, now 2020 BMW X4 30i
    2 - 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited soon to be replaced.

Users Country Flag
    FYI Bought a set of Michelin PSS stock size for $350 each.. The difference from the stock Bridgestones is epic!
    i.e. I forget I'm in DCC sports now.. I couldn't tolerate it for daily driving earlier.. Grip is tremendous.. Both dry and wet..
    Last edited by ZinbAd; 20-11-2016 at 10:58 AM.
    Scirocco R '15 DSG
    Rising Blue, Leather, Panoramic Roof

I changed to Goodyear F1 A2 on my Scirocco. Immediately felt like a softer tyre grip is good wet grip probably a little better than std Bridgstone, and heaps fewer magnets in them (lol the bridgstones were picking up far too many nails). Wear is pretty good after 25k only rotated once, that's with mainly regular highway driving. Would i buy the same again? Probably not.... but thats just coz i like to pick a budget i.e 330-360 and chose a tyre i want to try.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456