Support VWWC

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The official I have ordered/received my new Scirocco thread

Users Country Flag

Two in stock!

We have a VG with RNS510 & a RB (no options) in stock right now! IN - STOCK, not "in compound", not "importer transport"!
    Happy to ship East with reputable company (door to door servcie / 7 days a week / fully insured)

PM me if anyone is interested!

Happy Easter!

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

...both DSG...sorry, forgot
    Christian Sieg

Users Country Flag
    No worries and best of luck. Just remember your dealer wants to sell you a car but sometimes they need a little push in the right direction.
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

Tiguan: Tiguan 162TSI, DAP and pano in Habanero

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac135 View Post
    Just remember your dealer wants to sell you a car but sometimes they need a little push in the right direction.
    You would like to thinks so... but sometime you have to wonder about the part I made bold.... at least with some of the dealers I have dealt with before.

To the OP.... have your dealer check around the country... if you are seeing cars in Carsguide then they should be able to arrange a Dealer Swap etc or go for one coming in...
    As for your deposit... sounds like you have good grounds to cancel and receive it back...when I ordered mine I had them put the ETA into the contract but I have always made sure any deposit I put down is low enough that I would be prepared to walk away from it should the proverbial hit the fan...

Good luck with getting your Rocco earlier than they say...
    Candy White Scirocco R DSG with Panoramic Sunroof and RNS510 Sat Nav, tint
    Cup Rear Spoiler, VMR V718 GM rims, APR Tuned, Brembo 6 pot BBK, Eibach Pro-Kit springs, Low line RVC, Exhaust flap delete

Users Country Flag
    The issue is if you walk away from your current deal you are virtually guaranteed to go to the back of the queue. Either get your dealer to work the phones (or do it yourself) and see what you might be able to secure.
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

Thanks Christian for the update, i will keep that in mind, will let you know if i need any assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomcamel View Post
    We have a VG with RNS510 & a RB (no options) in stock right now! IN - STOCK, not "in compound", not "importer transport"!
    Happy to ship East with reputable company (door to door servcie / 7 days a week / fully insured)

PM me if anyone is interested!

Happy Easter!

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

...both DSG...sorry, forgot

Users Country Flag

April deliveries?

Two weeks ago I was looking at a September delivery. Today I'm told the car will be ready in about 10 days as it arrived at the dealer today.

Its all a bit crazy.....

I haven't arranged the Euro plates and can't decide on the right combination
    Have only just put the Bimmer on Carsales (given the average on sale time for the Bimmer according to Carsales data is about a month I'm wondering whether to trade it or not? Selling privately should earn me some extra $ but I'm also keen not to have it hanging around. Hmmm??).
    Haven't spoken to my leasing guy
    Haven't even begun to think about insurance
    Haven't ordered the covered cup holder or lidded console cubby parts I was intending to get the dealer to fit before I drove it away.

Generally this whole thing is not going to plan. Not that I'm not happy mind you .

What I'm keen to know is who else amongst us is expecting their Roc this month?

Users Country Flag
    I am!!!!
    Scirocco R - Candy White / DSG / Panoramic Roof / RNS510
    Mods - HPA ECU & DSG Stage 2 / VWR Racing Intake / Akrapovic Slip-On Titanium Tips / Milltek DP / HPA Mounts / Superpro LCA / H&R Sport Springs / VMR V710 19x8.5 / Michelin PSS 255-35

Users Country Flag
    What confuses me is why it will take the dealer 10 days to prep your car. You getting them to do things to it?
    Scirocco R - Candy White / DSG / Panoramic Roof / RNS510
    Mods - HPA ECU & DSG Stage 2 / VWR Racing Intake / Akrapovic Slip-On Titanium Tips / Milltek DP / HPA Mounts / Superpro LCA / H&R Sport Springs / VMR V710 19x8.5 / Michelin PSS 255-35

Users Country Flag
    Mine reaches Port Kembla on the 17th so hopefully should get it by the end of the month

Have asked the dealer to order and install the covered cup holder and lidded console parts but that seems to be a struggle as I have not heard back in over a week

I am hoping they are going to order it next week with the idea the parts will arrive the same time as the car, will give them a call and chase up

otherwise, extremely excited and cant wait to pick it up, been a long 6 months

Users Country Flag

Firstly Easter slows things down a bit. They won't make a start on it until Tuesday.

And yes I was hoping to have the covered cup holder (a la Golf/Tiguan etc) and the covered storage in the console fitted prior to delivery. That might have to be a post delivery mod now. I'm guessing VW won't have the parts in stock.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Davezed View Post
    Have asked the dealer to order and install the covered cup holder and lidded console parts but that seems to be a struggle as I have not heard back in over a week

I am hoping they are going to order it next week with the idea the parts will arrive the same time as the car, will give them a call and chase up otherwise, extremely excited and cant wait to pick it up, been a long 6 months
    So there are probably two of us competing for a single item in the VW spares warehouse. To tell you the truth I'm having to do the work on securing the parts. Tell me what colour lid are you going for on the console? I'm trying to get piano black.

Out of interest what is the colour/spec of your car?

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast