Support VWWC

Thread: Farewell old friend :)

Users Country Flag

Farewell old friend :)

With a lot of sadness I am due to part ways with my much loved Scirocco after nearly 4 years. I can honestly say that it has been the most fun car I've had and it's the longest I've ever kept a car but after 90,000kms its time to move on. It was a very difficult decision but the new car was just too good and almost complimenting to the Scirocco.

I've picked up a 2015 Audi TT S line quattro with only 10,000kms on the clock in Daytona Grey. The previous owner took the massive depreciation hit on it so I don't have to. There's not a mark on it (outside, inside or wheels) and the interior is an honest work of art.

Cue the ribbing about it being a hairdressers car................
    BMW Z4 (2019)
    Audi TT quattro (2015), s-line in Nano Grey - sold

Users Country Flag
    Congrats on the new car. The Rocco is lovely but a nice new TT with the new engine and awesome dash would be sweet.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    My Roc will also soon be going - 5 years up at the end of April and a new Audi S3 sedan on order for May/June. I need something a bit more practical - not so much in terms of size but for the occasional (but annoyingly often enough) 3rd or 4th passenger.

Love the Roc and tempted to keep it but i would have to sit permanently outside which I don't think it deserves. Some one else can enjoy it- I've had 30,000 great km's of use.
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

Tiguan: Tiguan 162TSI, DAP and pano in Habanero

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    starting to see a few being moved on now as they reach 4-5 years and close to 100,000 kms, shame VW didn't invest in a brand new Roc. Instead its all about SUV's
    BMW Z4 (2019)
    Audi TT quattro (2015), s-line in Nano Grey - sold

Users Country Flag

I hope there is a new Scirocco when mine is up for replacement in 2021. Or a 2/3 door performance coupe of some sort. A 2 door version of the CC with an R badge would be cool, sort of like a poor man's S5.

SUV 😵 no thanks
    His: F22 BMW M240i Coupe Hers: F56 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Previous:
    His:MY16 Scirocco R DSG - HP Stage 1, Racingline springs, RamAir CAI, MY11 Golf GTI Adidas DSG, APR st1, Carbonio Stage 1+2 intake, S2TPP shifters Hers: MY16 Polo GTI DSG, MY12 VW Up! 3 door manual