Support VWWC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Passion Garage MK3 Coupe

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

see you all at VITS tomorrow night !!

been absolutely flat out in the shop with work so cant get out til 5pm which is sweet but long night drive ahead of me

20180419_220400 by brad edwards, on Flickr
    Passion Garage
    - Grab Stickers/Merch - We can also source parts, refurb wheels, install Coilovers -

Update 18/10/2018

ok so its been about 8 months since i updated this !!

The last you guys saw was just before i went to Albury

Now i wasn't happy with how the car sat due to my tire size choice and the fact that i was still testing things to see what worked, drivability wise and what not !

So here are some pics from that weekend back at the end of April !! Theres also a video i put together of that small weekend with just me and some close mates you can find on youtube here - YouTube

IMG_20181012_195140_868 by brad edwards, on Flickr
    Alright so after that weekend a lot happened in terms of my life so thats why not a lot on the car has been done

i ended up moving house to my own place which was a big thing ! and got a rad tat as well

Pic of my new house nice to finally have my own place

and got a tat which cost way too much so had no money to spend on the golf

After all of this not a lot happened, i started prep for World Time Attack Stylized Show n Shine

including Neons

Passion Garage
    - Grab Stickers/Merch - We can also source parts, refurb wheels, install Coilovers -

Update 18/10/2018

after that i ended up making a new exhaust which basically consisted of 2.5inch straight through from the downpipe back ( no Cat no res no rear muffler ) so its safe to say the car is very loud, as well as fitting up my Ported Exhaust Manifolds

Also fitted up 1 inch motor mounts

and of course fitted up my neons ! which was a massive Piss Take but people are loving them just as much as i am
    ( full LED Bluetooth enabled kit all run off my phone haha )

some more pics from over the months leading up to world time attack !

VID_39780227_161223_234 by brad edwards, on Flickr

VID_28771026_141619_273 by brad edwards, on Flickr

Then along came World Time Attack
    and i lowered the front of the car heaps

unfortunately when trying to lower the rear i was limited to how far i could go due to my tire sizes and not having the money at the time to go 2/3 tire sizes down in time for the show so i got it as low as i could ( rear tires touch body of the car when lowered and cant do much about it even with centring plates and drop plates installed nothing helped as the tires are just way too big )

so i got the car to a point where i was some what happy with and just said F U C K it and took it to the show that was "Approve Only"

and heres what i took

These next 3 photos are from the VIP Pre Party event for World Time Attack where The boys from hoonigan & Narita Dog fight showed up and had a good chat with them !!

Next Photos are what have showed up from World time attack from Last Saturday ( more photos and videos are still to come )

i also ended up being Streamed World wide on the official World Time Attack LiveStream
    You can find the video here - https://www.facebook.com/braddles447...0154307094740/

and after some pics of my car started popping up online
    Voomeran/EuroMagic ended up posting the car on their instagram again for the 2nd time

TEAM VOOMERAN

so until next time enjoy the long read
    Passion Garage

Users Country Flag

Great photos. Looking good.
    1997 Golf CL, 2011 Caddy Life TDI, 2007 Golf TDI, 1996 Vento GL (red), 2008 Skoda Octavia TDI
    1996 Vento GL (white) - RIP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123