$offers
91 Mk2 8v gti. Rego to December. After tirelessly getting it back on the road it has developed a miss fire. I don't have the time or space to fix it so am accepting Offers.
The good,
Borbet A reps, fusion head unit, powered 10 inch sub, vibe 6x9s. Mk 3 door handles, new badges, window scrapers, hoses, thermostat, thermo switch, spark plugs, engine flush and oil change, coolant flush with oem red coolant, and have generally supported vw heritage and eBay with lots of other little bits.
The bad
It's an auto
A rust hole in the passenger side rear door and a little as shown around the wiper
The miss fire I believe is an injector failure. I intend to pull them out and test them but getting to do that with 3 kids gets a little hard.
The car has done 168km and is sound and solid as it was re registered only 5 months ago. It pains me to sell it but I need a newer daily driver. I can send photos to interested parties but please be realistic in your offers.
I would hate to scrap it but it could be a reasonably priced project for someone to enjoy. I have original wheels and some parts to come with the car
Luke
Nelson Bay