Support VWWC

Thread: Headlights conversion

Talking Headlights conversion

I have ordered double headlights grill as I don't like quad. My question is how can I put low and high beam on to headlight or do those headlights already exist?

thx

Users Country Flag
    Wire the 2 driving lights from the quad grill to the high beam of your headlights. That way you have normal low beam and when you go to high beam you'll have all 4 lights on.

If you haven't already added extra relays for low and high beam to bypass the old wiring then now's the time to do it. The new driving lights will draw too much current and your high beam will be useless without the relays.

Cheers

Paul

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sports racer View Post
    Wire the 2 driving lights from the quad grill to the high beam of your headlights. That way you have normal low beam and when you go to high beam you'll have all 4 lights on.

If you haven't already added extra relays for low and high beam to bypass the old wiring then now's the time to do it. The new driving lights will draw too much current and your high beam will be useless without the relays.

Cheers

Paul

I made mine. Flick on high beams then BAM! Blinding white light Headlights conversion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk