Definitive Car

Thread: WANTED Garage/Workshop to rent in Melbourne

Users Country Flag

WANTED Garage/Workshop to rent in Melbourne

As the title says I am looking for a large secure garage with vehicle access to rent long term in or near Melbourne. If you have anything or know the best place to start to look please get in touch. Thank you in advance..

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by HAF View Post
    As the title says I am looking for a large secure garage with vehicle access to rent long term in or near Melbourne. If you have anything or know the best place to start to look please get in touch. Thank you in advance..
    You know how big Melbourne is mate? Any idea what side of town. Remembering that crossing the city could take you a very long time, if you pick the wrong time of day.

Are you just emigrating?

Gavin

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    We are emigrating yes. We have a house in Carlton North so near there ideally but my work spans Williamstown to Sandringham.

There is a new place with spaces like this for sale called something like the mancave. Made for people living near the inner rings without the space. They are selling at the moment with the idea of some of the owners renting the space out.

Unfortunately we don't really have lockups like the UK for inner. I live in Fitzroy North and storing my cars is the bane of my life!

what sort of size and budget are you looking at? There is a company that puts flyers in the letterbox every now and again, I can't remember the name but if I get one I will post it up

This isn't the one but maybe a place to start
    https://www.spacer.com.au/?utm_sourc...20-50_wildwest