Support VWWC

Page 146 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1569

Thread: Volkswagen under investigation over illegal software that masks pollution

Users Country Flag

No - no one else cheats. It just does not fit the narrative mate!

Volkswagen under investigation over illegal software that masks pollution-monkeysee-jpg

--- FS: 2016 Golf GTI 40 years, white, DSG, 18,xxxkm -------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Audi SQ5 | 2016 Golf GTI CS + OZ UL HLTs | Retired: 2018 Audi RS3 sportback + OZ Leggera HLTs
    2017 Golf R Wolfsburg Sportwagen | 2016 BMW 340i + M-Performance tune/exhaust | 2015 Audi S3 sedan
    2014 Golf GTI + OZ Leggera HLTs | 2012 Polo 77TSI (hers) | 2010 Golf GTI Stage 2 + OZ ST LMs

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by frantic View Post
    Actually your wrong.
    Your continual sprouting the vw court defense line for Oz, when the ACCC say the opposite:

ACCC takes action against Volkswagen over diesel emission claims | ACCC

Here’s a few direct quotes,
    Emissions:

“Both VGA and VWAG engaged in misleading conduct by representing that the vehicles complied with Australian and European standards and all Australian regulatory requirements when, because of the defeat software, that was not the case.”

Marketing and advertising:

“Using information provided by VWAG, VGA marketed the vehicles in Australia as being environmentally friendly, clean burning, low emission and compliant with stringent European standards when this was not the case under normal driving conditions. “

So the ACCC believe the exact opposite and are prosecuting against your/VW’s claims on both our emissions standards and marketing.

So according to the facts, the only ranting going on here is those spouting VW’s defense lines.
    WOO HOO! You provided some ACTUAL information! Wonders will never cease

You can believe all you want buddy, but in the end - all those cars are still legal to drive on Australian roads. But again - if you're so concerned, why are you here? Sell and move on.
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    You forgot part of that line , their still legal,at the moment.... What if the judge hands down a ruling like USA ????
    Also if your so confident and convinced of VWs innocence, why are you still commenting on this thread ??? Why not just sit back and when the ruling is given just say “told you so” instead of going against anyone saying anything about the case?
    Oh good, answer a question with a question...

When have I said VW is innocent? Please, tell me where because I certainly don't recall it.

Or are you just going to answer my question with another one of your own?
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    The previous post,”all those cars are legal......”.
    Now here’s a question for you , I’ve given you ACCC evidence of prosecution for emissions, the only link I’ve seen from you was to the Audi web site claiming , “ve are innocents “ Yadda yadda. How about a test result that shows a 2009-15 vw under the Nox limits on the road??? Yup another question

P.s it’s pretty hilarious the pic with monkeys, considering the posters name.
    Didn’t vw actually put monkeys in a diesel fueled DUTCH oven?????
    The ARE legal. It's up to the court to decide otherwise. Until or unless that happens - no illegality has occurred.

Look, you obviously have issues with this whole situation, and appear to have some special needs as well when it comes to understanding legal and administrative process - all good, I won't confuse the matter with you any longer.
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    You can't seem to grap the
    You truly do follow the vw ethos , if your threatened by or lose an argument resort to insults and intimidation.
    The only special needs I have are against stool pigeons who either voluntarily or otherwise repeat the vw lines of innocence, diversion and diffusion to try and hide their actions .
    Ohh look others did it; not to the same extent.
    It’s about carbon; no it’s not .
    It’s all legal here; well ACCC is in court saying opposite .
    Ohh their all ambo chasers; no ambos here, yet.
    But their reliable ,high performance and advanced tech: umm no, playing catch-up , and similar or lower tech compared to others, except for emissions dodging, where they where No1 by a mile.
    Don’t talk about this it’s going to devalue the cars further ; really? Vw basically said DILLIGAF when they installed the scam and continue to say DILLIGAF to Us and the EU because the longer they can get away with it, the less they have to pay to actually fix it.

Being the biggest car maker, they should lead by example, not lead by scamming the highest emissions, putting profit before health.
    Uh huh. Just take a bex and have a nice lie down.

You can't seem to grasp that no laws have been broken in this case UNTIL A COURT SAYS THEY HAVE.
    Last edited by doc_777; 16-03-2018 at 09:50 AM.
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Don't worry frantic - I'm not even raising a sweat by seeing right through everything you are posting. Proven me wrong? Sure, you believe what you want Chicken Little.
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    I think we should be mindful of the personal attacks, and just stick to the conspiracy theories and tinfoil hats.
    '07 Transporter 1.9 TDI
    '01 Beetle 2.0

Users Country Flag

VW Oz at odds with other countries over dieselgate

I dont understand why the Australian VW business is blindly stating in court they did nothing wrong, and it appears from this media article, that their lawyers are at odds with their own clients media release on whether cars breached emissions standards here....

Volkswagen admits diesel cars 'would not have met limits' without special software mode
    MY18 GOLF 110TSI I HIGHLINE I Indium I Panoramic Sunroof I DAP I IP
    MY18 TIGUAN 162TSI I R-LINE I Ruby I DAP I IP

Users Country Flag
    I think it's all BS.

VW were asked to pass a test. They passed it. End of story. The world needs to move on.

Users Country Flag

Some can't.. they just keep dragging that horse from thread to thread.

--- FS: 2016 Golf GTI 40 years, white, DSG, 18,xxxkm -------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Audi SQ5 | 2016 Golf GTI CS + OZ UL HLTs | Retired: 2018 Audi RS3 sportback + OZ Leggera HLTs
    2017 Golf R Wolfsburg Sportwagen | 2016 BMW 340i + M-Performance tune/exhaust | 2015 Audi S3 sedan
    2014 Golf GTI + OZ Leggera HLTs | 2012 Polo 77TSI (hers) | 2010 Golf GTI Stage 2 + OZ ST LMs

Page 146 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast